Rate this aryan chad indian

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
He's Turk but some streetshitters say we are shitksin too, this is why I choose this title @turkproducer

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and turkproducer
it’s over for this turkroach shit skin

typical arab pheno, no genetic arrogance or pedigree. Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
this is the miracle of the ganges. Everything can happen their, even nerdic can born there.
genetic arrogance
Tbh only autistic ppl would use such a terminology, it makes no GODAMN sense

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: je3oe and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
this is the miracle of the ganges. Everything can happen their, even nerdic can born there.

I wish I was streetshitter in the ganges river
we should have been born in the ganges river or the sahara desert
I wish I was curry

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Limbo and Deleted member 3043
  • JFL

Are you Turk?

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 3043
Lifefuel indeed. We the currys are the only true slayers.
we, people of persian/anatolian blood, are from the same common genitor, imagine the union of gigachad.

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Double jaw surgery + chin wings + genioplasty + zygo implants + canthoplasty + wraparound implant and he maybe will get a dozen of match on tinder

• JFL
Reactions: draco, Deleted member 2205, turkproducer and 2 others
Mixed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and turkproducer
Gigamogger

• +1
Dude has bosnian ancestors as far as I recall
yeah but when we comment on shit like this we lose the meaning of who is from whatever country lol

OPry has half irish genes or whatever, but he resonates more with being American ygm

turkey is a melting pot of ethnicities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Deleted member 3702
He's Turk but some streetshitters say we are shitksin too, this is why I choose this title @turkproducer
View attachment 288314

Do you see why I said it was a moral Imperative for nordics and Atlantids to breed with curry women? It's a holy act of God.

Do you see why I said it was a moral Imperative for nordics and Atlantids to breed with curry women? It's a holy act of God.
Curry can’t have children like this.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Subhumans coping by insulting us curries , yeah sure guys some random genetic outlier is what the average Turk looks like. Looks guys this one random rapebaby with foreign lineage looks foreign and not Turk this is what avg Turk looks like now let's insult Indians because they are ugly , haha arent we funny. Fuck you guys , I hope Norwood reaper killsss you guys
Subhumans coping by insulting us curries , yeah sure guys some random genetic outlier is what the average Turk looks like. Looks guys this one random rapebaby with foreign lineage looks foreign and not Turk this is what avg Turk looks like now let's insult Indians because they are ugly , haha arent we funny. Fuck you guys , I hope Norwood reaper killsss you guys
*Your hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer

*Your hair
Greycel hindou dindou suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: john2, turkproducer and Deleted member 2205

*Your hair
this guy isn’t a “genetic outlier” lol. He clearly isn’t the average phenotype but many turks in the north and the west have phenos like this, or similar

anyway we’re aren’t insulting curries, it’s just an inside joke bro. Don’t take this site so seriously