Rate this ascend

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Was just browsing jaw surgery before/after pics.

While it's true you can't polish a turd, you can certainly open it up with a scalpel and fuck around with a surgical hammer until it looks decent.

I think this guy's ascend is pretty damn incredible don't you think? Mind you it still looks like a dog's been having a good chew of those ears.

• Maxillary Le Fort I osteotomy, 1-piece
  • Mandibular bilateral saggital-split osteotomy
  • Inferior body osteotomy, genioplasty, correction
  • Bone grafting to maxilla and mandible
  • Inferior turbinectomy
  • Septoplasty, Cheek implants
Preview2x 2b291446

Preview2x cf3a731f

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
From sub-human to serial killer. Definitely a huge improvement though.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 281 and Dude420
The underbite made him look low IQ, now he looks rather intelligent from the side

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
From sub-human to serial killer. Definitely a huge improvement though.

Yeah I actually like that look about him, it's cool. He's got those "fuck you" eyes and a bit of the same look in his mouth tbh. Probably not catwalk material but could definitely get good TV or movie gigs if he was a good actor.
The underbite made him look low IQ, now he looks rather intelligent from the side

Definitely. It really is amazing what a few refinements in proportion can do to people's perception of you.

Just get lefort 10 theory

He allready had good harmony and strong feautures (from the front).

that habsburg jaw :feelsmega:

From retard subhuman to human naisu

• +1
Reactions: TaCopineEstMoche
he still had really good feats in the first pic

he just looks less like he throws his literal feces at other special ed kids

(i'm sorry i had to)

One thing to take away from all this is just how much difference is made by moving the maxilla forward, even a little.

Surgeon also did a very good job with those cheek implants. Very subtle effect, just right. Unless you knew him before, I don't think you'd ever think that he'd had surgery.

I'm also kind of curious about the back of his head - it looks like it doesn't stick out so much after surgery, I'm wondering if that's a legit effect of surgery like this, or whether it's just a different haircut (more likely). Also I would like to revise my earlier comment about his ears having been chewed by a dog. Today they look alright to me for some reason.

Look at the rage and hatred in his eyes. Inceldom has already ruined him mentally.

not rly an ascension. hes just average

not rly an ascension. hes just average

Nah he's way better than average. He's actually a very good looking guy with nicely balanced features now. Which tbh is > any jaw measurements you might think he's lacking in. He's got a fairly handsome Slav look about him. Wouldn't mind looking like that at all.

Nah he's way better than average. He's actually a very good looking guy with nicely balanced features now. Which tbh is > any jaw measurements you might think he's lacking in. He's got a fairly handsome Slav look about him. Wouldn't mind looking like that at all.
maybe by psl retard standards. girls would call him ugly or avg, srs.

maybe by psl retard standards. girls would call him ugly or avg, srs.

Nah they wouldn't. Guarantee the vast majority of girls would think he was a good looking guy. Ain't nobody calling him ugly, except maybe Mr Magoo.