Rate this Ashkenazi Gigastacy [FOGS MADISON BEER AND YAEL SHELBIA TBH]

Rate her

• Total voters
I love crackwhores nigga where do u live :love::love::love: Im gonna locationmaxx asap
LMAO. Nah, I was saying I can find girls who look better than her.

Not very many crackmaxxed girls where I live.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18372
LMAO. Nah, I was saying I can find girls who look better than her.

Not very many crackmaxxed girls where I live.
@aBetterMii would happily take them :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
would you convert to judaism
No. Jewish girls tend to be cute for some reason, but also theres the taboo appeal of dekosherizing her

• +1
No. Jewish girls tend to be cute for some reason, but also theres the taboo appeal of dekosherizing her
Ashkenazi, Mizrahi, Sephartic, Ethiopian, which pheno?

*Sephardic

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
The generic instathot look.
There’s certain faces that are just objectively more attractive that’s why it’s “generic” because the most attractive faces have a lot in common.

If you like girls who look different you just like girls who are less attractive. It is what it is

• JFL
There’s certain faces that are just objectively more attractive that’s why it’s “generic” because the most attractive faces have a lot in common.

If you like girls who look different you just like girls who are less attractive. It is what it is
Grace Kelly didn't have that instathot look yet still was a Gigastacy

Grace Kelly didn't have that instathot look yet still was a Gigastacy
Well yeah hairstyles, poses, makeup styles and photography etc. were all a lot different in the 50s. But if she lived in 2022 you’d be calling her a generic instathot

Well yeah hairstyles, poses, makeup styles and photography etc. were all a lot different in the 50s. But if she lived in 2022 you’d be calling her a generic instathot
Aesthetics then > aesthetics now

She's also a petty thief, i wouldn't mind hanging out with her on a shoplifting spree.

@TITUS jfl there's huge disagreement with the votes
most people either voted her as a Stacy or a MTB :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: