Rate this Asian phenotype,its over or ltn in west?,does it mog most South Asians or not in west,ENTER AND VOTE

rate this phenotype

• it mogs most south asian in psl/smv

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • its below most south asian in psl/smv

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • incel in west

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • ltn in west

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • it has kpop halo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it doesnt have kpop halo

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered
Screenshot 50

Physical Traits:​

Light to brownish yellow, sometimes fair skin with coarse straight hair. Medium height, sometimes rather short, macroskelic, ectomorph. Mesocephalic, rarely brachycephalic, mildly hypsicranic. Depressed, lepto- mesorrhine, somewhat flattened nose with a broad bridge. The face is oval, relatively flat, cheekbones rather prominent. Lips thin, epicanthic folds common, eyes almond-shaped, body hair scant.

its the typical Chinese phenotype,most common phenotype in the world

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
Screenshot 51

for refrence this is the most common south asian phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Lynx and rand anon
both are death tier incel in the West. I wouldn't say the first is that much better than Indian (I wouldn't want to be either pheno) but it's over for both.

• Woah
Reactions: justinzayn
both are death tier incel in the West. I wouldn't say the first is that much better than Indian (I wouldn't want to be either pheno) but it's over for both.
chineseaverageman.jpg
36e619a6d7ef2a03692f3407ff5e8484.jpg

it can be true,cuz according to this morph made by same site,chine does mog a bit,but both incel by default

Probably only plus side to China is lighter skin shade, because curries can get pretty dark tones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677 and justinzayn
Salludon is gracile indid and I’m a gracile indid htn

The Chinese pheno just needs a good kpopmaxxed look and he would do fine tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: applesrgreat, Reiraku and justinzayn
Probably only plus side to China is lighter skin shade, because curries can get pretty dark tones.
Im gracile indid htn with green almond eyes we mog

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Thanks to k-pop average East Asian male mogs in the west. I saw a cute hijabi the other day walking hand in hand with a Chinese guy and he wasn’t even k-popmaxxed. It triggered me cause she looked like my oneitis but I now know it wasn’t her but someone else. I think she may have been Iranian or Turkish.

• Woah
Stop. We aren't talking about the entire genetic variation of curries, only the phenotypes being pictured. There are alot more Chinese phenotypes too.

• +1
Stop. We aren't talking about the entire genetic variation of curries, only the phenotypes being pictured. There are alot more Chinese phenotypes too.
yeah,rn only this chinese phenotype posted on top vs gracile indid