• +1
Reactions: thecel
No where near 8 psl

5 psl max and he’d be incel in UK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GermanLooksmaxer, thecel, Deleted member 17345 and 8 others
Tagging from the previous PSL 8 morph thread, hope I've made improvements this time:

@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 @Zer0/∞ @raidenfrommetalgear @Biggdink @Untrinsic @ogremax @Madhate @LooksOverAll @Pakicel @maneg1 @bwrauycnee @noodlelover @6.5PSL @Patriot @ChristianChad @Romeo1111 @subhuman pakicel @Constantin Denis @germanlooks @ROTTING @Sorken @Unmoggablegingercel @O'Pry Reincarnation @Time Travel @Warlow @LooksOrDeath @spiggacel @Br0sk1

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Bad hairline, subhuman tier.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
you kidding right

• JFL
this aint it chief, looks worse than Haynes. non striking features, eyes worse psl than him on a whole (so basically failo if u can call it that)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
this aint it chief, looks worse than Haynes. non striking features, eyes worse psl than him on a whole (so basically failo if u can call it that)
JFL, I just blended a few celebrity faces here, and tried to improve their features on FaceApp.
PSL?

subhuman if sub 6'3 as a tribute to a certain fallen (eviscerated) from in here soldier

• So Sad
JFL, I just blended a few celebrity faces here, and tried to improve their features on FaceApp.
PSL?
5.75-6, my Ramirez morph mogs tbh

• +1
Actual 8 psl

Attachments

• 2577356_IMG_0561.jpg
    2577356_IMG_0561.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620, Birdcell, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Xangsane
@Anchor_Ship

5 PSL

• JFL
That low? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Failos?
I’m trolling he’s more like 5.5~ his eye area looks weird with that NCT and philtrum is long and lower third looks narrower than Colton hayes

• Hmm...
I’m trolling he’s more like 5.5~ his eye area looks weird with that NCT and philtrum is long and lower third looks narrower than Colton hayes
My morph;)

Btw op that looks like shit. Original Colton mogs.

what does colton haynes have to do with this morph, didn't use him at all :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@Htrtt This guy mogs hexum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Htrtt and Deleted member 16346
This. Eyebrows need to be lower set with more PCT. Hairline needs to be lower. And lower third needs to be wider and more angular.

• +1
What PSL would he be, assuming he's just about 6'?
6/10 SMV. A bit above average. Could get beckies with effort. Over if he's not NT.

• JFL
This. Eyebrows need to be lower set with more PCT. Hairline needs to be lower. And lower third needs to be wider and more angular.
If he just had improved PCT eyes with lower set brows, but everything else kept the same, what PSL would that make him?

If he just had improved PCT eyes with lower set brows, but everything else kept the same, what PSL would that make him?
Low 5 range.

• +1
You need to compare him to the average young white guy who goes to clubs. Not ethnics, fatcels, or deformed people. The do not count. Excluding, them he is just a slightly above average white guy.

• JFL
  • +1
You need to compare him to the average young white guy who goes to clubs. Not ethnics, fatcels, or deformed people. The do not count. Excluding, them he is just a slightly above average white guy.
Speaking of the faces that made up this morph, what PSL would you estimate them to be? Since we have to take into account averageness in composites?

Speaking of the faces that made up this morph, what PSL would you estimate them to be? Since we have to take into account averageness in composites?
Average everyday normies I guess. Maybe a subhuman or two mixed in. IDK.

• JFL
It amazes me how much my tomhollandcel friend slays in uk clubs
He doesn't slay shit. He is a turbo manlet soy boy. How tf can he slay? He's at the looks level where he'd be treated like a truecel at a club where the average is 6 feet white HTN+.

• JFL