Rate this average Argentine thot

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger

She's around 17. I see women like this on the streets every day. Which makes me ask myself, how can such a white nation be so mediocre? Because that's what Argentina is, a mediocre country. It's not bad, it's not crime ridden, it's not drug infested, but it has a shitty currency and a lot of inflation. You'd expect more from this type of people. Proof that jews run everything and without a massive amount of them in your nation you can't do shit. There's only like 100k jews here, they run shit but aren't powerful enough to carry the nation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, HowAmIAlive123 and Stare

She's around 17. I see women like this on the streets every day. Which makes me ask myself, how can such a white nation be so mediocre? Because that's what Argentina is, a mediocre country. It's not bad, it's not crime ridden, it's not drug infested, but it has a shitty currency and a lot of inflation. You'd expect more from this type of people. Proof that jews run everything and without a massive amount of them in your nation you can't do shit. There's only like 100k jews here, they run shit but aren't powerful enough to carry the nation.

looks like JPs daughter

looks like JPs daughter
JP's daughter? Idk how she looks but this one I posted isnt that great. She is like a bit above average and slutty which makes up for it. Slutty girls fog

JP's daughter? Idk how she looks but this one I posted isnt that great. She is like a bit above average and slutty which makes up for it. Slutty girls fog
where tf do you live where this is considered even near average?

most people even in white countries look subhuman asfuck

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Tenor

• +1
bro idc even if you live in los angeles no way the average girl looks like that

most people even in white countries look subhuman asfuck
Depends which country though. In general people look subhuman anyway

bro idc even if you live in los angeles no way the average girl looks like that
Where do you live and what's average there?

Where do you live and what's average there?
Bulgaria, most fags on this forum think the average slav girl is extremely gl, one guy pmed me on discord, sent me this profile and asked me "is this how the average girl looks in Bulgaria" cause he is planning to come here some day I havent even replied to him, how can somebody be so delusional to think this is the average female anywhere in the world is beyond me
https://www.instagram.com/yoana_kk/

• +1
Bulgaria, most fags on this forum think the average slav girl is extremely gl, one guy pmed me on discord, sent me this profile and asked me "is this how the average girl looks in Bulgaria" cause he is planning to come here some day I havent even replied to him, how can somebody be so delusional to think this is the average female anywhere in the world is beyond me
https://www.instagram.com/yoana_kk/
Most young women women in Ukraine, Colombia, Argentina, Brasil, etc. are very good looking

Can't wait to see some of the high standard PSL autists diss on her due to some flaws, lol.