Rate this averaged face: typical American frat bro

Rate him

• Total voters
Someone sent me photos on Discord of some typical American college frat bros (albeit GL ones) to average out last night. They gave me permission to post it here.

How would you rate him, and what height and body type would you imagine him to have? Masc, pretty or in between?

I said 5 PSL earlier he's actually 5.5 PSL imo

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
How would you rate him, and what height and body type would you imagine him to have? Masc, pretty or in between?
Standard height, 5'10-6'1, and athletic build, decently lean but not too muscular.

• +1
I said 5 PSL earlier he's actually 5.5 PSL imo
How could he ascend?
I made a morph here
AirBrush 20220206162944

Standard height, 5'10-6'1, and athletic build, decently lean but not too muscular.
Almost fits the sample to a T. They all had abs, were decently lean but they were over 6' (none of them exceeded 6'2)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
stop making morphs op

• JFL
Almost fits the sample to a T. They all had abs, were decently lean but they were over 6' (none of them exceeded 6'2)
All of them were between 6' and 6'2? that's like 10% of males, pretty narrow range. I'd expect some to exceed 6'2 :unsure:.

• +1
All of them were between 6' and 6'2? that's like 10% of males, pretty narrow range. I'd expect some to exceed 6'2 :unsure:.
Yup.
None exceeded 6'2 at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Someone sent me photos on Discord of some typical American college frat bros (albeit GL ones) to average out last night. They gave me permission to post it here.

You always make a portrait from some website and then spam it a million times asking for rates and calling it either average or 8 psl

• JFL
Yea how do you know
Cause ur posting autistic morphs just like u we’re on lookism

I still can’t believe ur a real person jfl

• JFL
Cause ur posting autistic morphs just like u we’re on lookism

I still can’t believe ur a real person jfl
But what do you rate him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
chadlite

• JFL
Very good looking ngl

• +1
High-tier normie, maybe chadlite. MAYBE. He does have good features, like hollow-ish cheeks and a strong jaw.

• JFL
I look nothing like him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I know I've never seen you even:feelskek::feelskek:

Bro I've never seen these morphs in person precisely because they are machine-created lol

• JFL
I know I've never seen you even:feelskek::feelskek:

Bro I've never seen these morphs in person precisely because they are machine-created lol
I made that morph out of some friends' faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Back