rate this barrett lookalike

moggingmachine

moggingmachine

lookalike
He is a complete Jordan Barrett look alike in the sense that he seems aspie and narcy as fuck. Why does he keep touching his face and squinting and doing all these weird angles with his face to try and look good? He doesn't even seem to be wearing a shirt under his hoodie.

Lite facially though. Probably Chad to most people here though. I guess I'm biased because he strikes me as such a faggot (like Barrett)

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated, iblamechico, incel194012940 and 1 other person
He is a complete Jordan Barrett look alike in the sense that he seems aspie and narcy as fuck. Why does he keep touching his face and squinting and doing all these weird angles with his face to try and look good? He doesn't even seem to be wearing a shirt under his hoodie.

Lite facially though. Probably Chad to most people here though. I guess I'm biased because he strikes me as such a faggot (like Barrett)
i know an indian wrote this aspie paragraph

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and moggingmachine
insane zygos wow, better zygos than real barrett

How old is he?

I'd say chadlite.

he said he mogs barrett he is prob narcy

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
if he gets more tan and dyes his hair blonde he'd be able to book a million jobs since theyd be able to recreate 2016 jordan pictures for campaigns

Where's the lookalike? I only see Barrett himself.