Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Stacylite

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Stacy

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Gigastacy

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
White girls aren't HQNP. Most of them are arrogant and sluts, they are always drinking, and are generally unpleasant to be around as well as many being low class chavs compared to older white women and ethnic girls. There's nothing wrong with being around black people.

Who gives a shit about whiteness
Yep. Sounds like you have probs just had experience with white girls tbf . Have you ever been rejected by a white girl?

I don’t like Asian girls (British born ones) for the same reason as what you said about white girls, but I personally haven’t had any bad experiences with one. I just think they come across as entitled and rude generally. And it kinda pisses me off that they don’t go for white/med chads/jocks and instead go for short, fat brown dudes who are addicted to vaping and are drug dealers.

And black women are just not attractive to me.

I have had plenty of Asian and black female friends, so there is no personal hatred like that. It’s just not what I find sexually attractive.

What I like I guess comes from the movies/tv shows I grew up watching. I’d look at a show like iCarly or Victorious and see some cute wholesome white girl acting a bit goofy, and that’s moulded what I look for in a girl. Or even watching shows like Ibiza Weekender/Love Island, and the main characters end up with white girls (most people tell me I look like the cast members of these kind of shows).