Rate this "blondecuck" Chad.

Muh male gaze. Male gaze isn't a cope. Anyone who isn't sub-5 can have sex appeal, mogging other men is what counts.
Mogging other men is cope. I mog 99% of men (body-wise) and means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5786
in the eyes of foids they see elordi and they observe a big height and get wet
they see chalamet and see a cutecel with no sex appeal

just lol, dont underrate height and frame elordi has
Such cope. I thought I taught you better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and volcelfatcel
JFL at this coping shit. He has tributes because he's an abusive guy with a Chad face in a mainstream pop culture show. Has nothing to do with his height. This guy has just as many tributes at 5'9".

Even this guy:

All these guys are 5'9"-6':

gaslightcel

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Such cope. I thought I taught you better.
yea because i disagree, im at your ideal height and its utterly subhuman because height matters more than face unless ur legit deformed.

in the eyes of foids they see elordi and they observe a big height and get wet
they see chalamet and see a cutecel with no sex appeal

just lol, dont underrate height and frame elordi has
I don't know why you guys say "no sex appeal" when they be saying they want to serve Chalamet and they'll bark for him. Y'all niggas underrate prettyboys sex appeal so much it's weird. Do y'all just not see the comments they be making? They want to get FUCKED by them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
yea because i disagree, im at your ideal height and its utterly subhuman because height matters more than face unless ur legit deformed.
It's because you have a shit personality.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • +1
I don't know why you guys say "no sex appeal" when they be saying they want to serve Chalamet and they'll bark for him. Y'all niggas underrate prettyboys sex appeal so much it's weird. Do y'all just not see the comments they be making? They want to get FUCKED by them.
bro
thats just online
IRL none of these fags could legit get a bitch wet, none of the bitches would ever be as sexually savage as with chalamet vs someone like 6'2 nick bateman with good body, face and frame

@looksmaxxer234 @Kingkellz
muh muh pretty boy

who could legit get the sexual instinct out of a woman you tell me lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, Deleted member 16346, Looks234 and 1 other person
  • JFL
You jealous
bro
thats just online
IRL none of these fags could legit get a bitch wet, none of the bitches would ever be as sexually savage as with chalamet vs someone like 6'2 nick bateman with good body, face and frame

muh muh pretty boy
View attachment 1560427View attachment 1560428
"Bro that's just online" as if these bitches wouldn't say the same thing to his face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
bro
thats just online

muh muh pretty boy
Face is the only thing that matters online. Even in movies you don't get the full sense of being up next to Chalamet even when it shows his full body. He would seem pathetic irl.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Johanjohan and volcelfatcel
bro
thats just online

muh muh pretty boy
You can't be serious rn.

niggas go too far with the pretty boy shit

99% of pretty boys that are actually sexually appealing are always masc but clean shaven with very good skin between 18-20 also gymmaxxed.
Chalamet IS masc. Look at his naso-orbital projection and mandibular eversion.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and volcelfatcel
You jealous

"Bro that's just online" as if these bitches wouldn't say the same thing to his face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
they literally wouldnt, you are using his celebrity halo. by that theory danny fucking devito is more appealing than a nigga like hexum because he is more known to the general public

he has legit zero sexual appeal, this is so cope

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Face is the only thing that matters online. Even in movies you don't get the full sense of being up next to Chalamet even when it shows his full body. He would seem pathetic irl.
even like online, his face is like o'pry it's eyecandy to look at but none of the masculine gritiness or sex appeal that other guys have

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
they literally wouldnt
Holy fuck y'all niggas insane. HE HAS NO SEX APPEAL TO YOU! BATTY BOY!
by that theory danny fucking devito is more appealing than a nigga like hexum because he is more known to the general public
False equivalence because nobody is making comments saying they want to be owned by Devito
6ECBADB8 D242 4923 B6A7 87EE35E16B52

even like online, his face is like o'pry it's eyecandy to look at but none of the masculine gritiness or sex appeal that other guys have
PROJECTION.

You have a masculine face so you are coping hard. Girls want pretty boys with a masculine jaw and light eyes.

99% of pretty boys that are actually sexually appealing are always masc but clean shaven with very good skin between 18-20 also gymmaxxed.
bro
thats just online

muh muh pretty boy
tbh nobody can really say because every social situation will be different.

i think u can say both have sexual allure/appeal/whatever but in different facets and situations, some greater than others. including online etc.

imo the only reason people even debate this is cuz one of u guys is masculine looking, other one of these "prettyboy" archetype and just want to shill for your side.

but the world is more complicated than that.

Tbh I never even found him GL in the first place but im biased against prettyboys.

Opry has plenty of masculine sex appeal when he keeps his hair short tho
Sean OPry 2
Sean OPry 1

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

You have a masculine face so you are coping hard. Girls want pretty boys with a masculine jaw and light eyes.
You niggas need to stop arguing over prototypes.

Just be good looking theory

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
Holy fuck y'all niggas insane. HE HAS NO SEX APPEAL TO YOU! BATTY BOY!

False equivalence because nobody is making comments saying they want to be owned by Devito
View attachment 1560435
nigga
literally zero because all these whores go on tinder and disqualify any guy who doesn't have a 6pack, who isnt 6ft+, who doesnt look like a man they want to fuck when theyre horny
@looksmaxxer234 chalamet is the betabux ideal for women. nick bateman/broderick hunter are the ONS ideal she wants to fuck when she is ovulating or horny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Kingkellz and Looks234
literally zero because all these whores go on tinder and disqualify any guy who doesn't have a 6pack, who isnt 6ft+, who doesnt look like a man they want to fuck when theyre horny
Those are roasties. JB's preferences have been proven to be very different.

@looksmaxxer234 that bitch has EXTREME BBC pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and volcelfatcel
nigga
@looksmaxxer234 chalamet is the betabux ideal for women. nick bateman/broderick hunter are the ONS ideal she wants to fuck when she is ovulating or horny
39280ad5 0494 4656 ba0b 7c76b02ca337 png
This is ideal for appeal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel
tbh man i literally cant even give a shieet about these cheds or whatever, just focus on yourself and people around you (literally)

why r people obsessed with the gods, the best of the best. its like they want to live vicariously through them @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and volcelfatcel
Those are roasties. JB's preferences have been proven to be very different.

@looksmaxxer234 that bitch has EXTREME BBC pheno
There's no difference between JB's or whatever the fuck nigga, jb's are just as heightist as roasties
Height is literally the most black and white trait a man can have
Big Frame is also a black and white trait
and Good body is also a black and white trait

whats the most subjective trait?
face, and even those women like more masculine when theyre horny @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Looks234
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 7725, gamma and 2 others
There's no difference between JB's or whatever the fuck nigga, jb's are just as heightist as roasties
Height is literally the most black and white trait a man can have
Big Frame is also a black and white trait
and Good body is also a black and white trait

whats the most subjective trait?
face, and even those women like more masculine when theyre horny @looksmaxxer234
You been coping lately man

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Zurzolo looks like such shit it legit pains me that he's considered GL. Legit looks like he has cerebral palsy
JFL keep coping hes one of the best looking there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16346 and Looks234
There's no difference between JB's or whatever the fuck nigga
You are done nigga! Disqualified from the convo!

nah youre coping swallow the sex appeal complete package pill

height and body matter just as much as a pretty face

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
@volcelfatcel is on such severe drugs they haven't even been made public yet. Nigga obviously was doing some nasty business to get a hold of them.
But we gonna pray for him 🙏🏾

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and volcelfatcel
here's no difference between JB's or whatever the fuck nigga, jb's are just as heightist as roasties
tbh in my experience from what i have seen womens prefrences dont really change

inb4 we point to individuals because kek then

obviously every women will prefer on average taller man, perhaps more masculine as well, etc

rat forum

Tiktok is more blackpilled than here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and volcelfatcel