Rate this bollywood actress

That’s the point the average Indian is dark skinned lol. I’ve seen Indian tourists in America all of them were darker than me. My dad is from Africa yet these Indians were still darker than him :lul: you Indians have so much self hatred it’s funny
Ur lighter than this?

Images 89

Screenshot 20211008 164159

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5802, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
I’m sure your sample of tourists is a lot larger than the hundreds of people I see everyday

How is this self hatred you retarded Bantu cave nigger
You inbred big eyed curries all bleach your skin and use skin lighting products to get lighter skin because you hate your own skin color and want to be like Europeans

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You inbred big eyed curries all bleach your skin and use skin lighting products to get lighter skin because you hate your own skin color and want to be like Europeans
Personally I love my pearl white skin and deep set eyes but I can't speak for all curries

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Her looks level women are rare. But the coloring isnt rare in Punjabis.
Yep good way of putting it, colouring and sharp features are not rare at all in Punjabis, paharis, Kashmiris, but her level of harmony, as well as being low fat, is very rare

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Personally I love my pearl white skin and deep set eyes but I can't speak for all curries
Wtf?? I thought you were curry Bhai, but you are a gora?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Why are u looking at cricketers tho? They are usually darker than the the average. And how is the composite a cope?
The majority of Indians are dark brown and have dark skin. Bleaching is very popular in India but the fact is you guys are dark skinned people. There’s nothing wrong with having dark skin don’t know why you try to deny this when everyone sees what you guys look like.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
He’s one of those rare northern white passing Indians
Ah ok, I guess whatever floats your boat, I choose to identify as curry nowadays, seems dudes can choose to identify as girls so I identify as a curry, but I defo don't pass for white (Nordic) generally get suspected of sand, med, Algerian and shit

I can PM you my hand if you want

I’m not Northern
Oh ok, don't PM your hand, PM a part of you that doesn't get any sun, like shoulder.

What is your pheno btw?

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Probably Mountain Indid but lighter skinned
Ah ok, I'm too low IQ to understand that. I don't even know my own pheno, I just know I pass for anything except north European or north Asian

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
@kokokhos
I rectify photoshop overload and narcissic as fuck too

She even distord her frame to look more tall and fit :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx