Rate this Bonemogger foid on /r/truerateme

Zeusus

Zeusus

Bronze
She claims she has had no cosmetic surgerys or anything, all natural. Ultimate slayersons machine

Least narcy foid :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Hector, justinzayn and 11 others
Least narcy foid :feelskek:
looks great imo PSL 6.8 ... insane unfrauded bonemogger with god tier lips...unlike 99% of caked up potato women who use lip filler and have zero angularity whatsoever. Only problem with this cheek is that shes probably 6'+ and toothpick body with zero sex appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 18052
too masculine, looks mtf for me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16369, Deprived and 1 other person
Just look like a male theory.

Disgusting. If you think that women is attractive, you should be fucking slapped 100 times in a row and should officially been shown a new direction.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deprived and Deleted member 1851
Disgusting. If you think that women is attractive, you should be fucking slapped 100 times in a row and should officially been shown a new direction.
having bones and angularity is 100x better than being an amorphous caked up potato-skull which is what 99% of women have these days

Which do you prefer, left or right?

Mc1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: elzde95, justinzayn, Deleted member 18052 and 2 others
She claims she has had no cosmetic surgerys or anything, all natural. Ultimate slayersons machine

looks mongoloid/russian mix but more russian

mogger sons i wish she is tall

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Zeusus
im caging at your future sons life success rn:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeusus
having bones and angularity is 100x better than being an amorphous caked up potato-skull which is what 99% of women have these days

Which do you prefer, left or right?

View attachment 1746024
im caging at your future sons life success rn:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
That’s now how science works. You can still produce incel despite being chad and stacy parents.
You two are literally down to fuck a women who resembles a guy just for mogger sons.

Both of your dicks should be chopped off. :LOL:

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
That’s now how science works. You can still produce incel despite being chad and stacy parents.
You two are literally down to fuck a women who resembles a guy just for mogger sons.

mega cope and go fuck 4"11 goblinas

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Mateusz74, NeedToSucceed and 1 other person

and you are down to fuck a midget woman who will look like melted pigshit once she hits the wall because lack of BONES. Cucking your future generations and ending your bloodline all together, just because your an insecure manlet who can't cope with a woman having better bone structure than you
B221abed6d406cad1b4ce3cd0d1e2c49

if you were a legit chad like myself you wouldnt have worry about ever getting mogged by a female

• +1
Reactions: elzde95 and Deleted member 19551
what kind of mutt is she?

Good bones but too masc. small sockets give her high pfl and but make her eyes small and narrow like a chad’s

looks great imo PSL 6.8 ... insane unfrauded bonemogger with god tier lips...unlike 99% of caked up potato women who use lip filler and have zero angularity whatsoever. Only problem with this cheek is that shes probably 6'+ and toothpick body with zero sex appeal

I mog her lol

Looks too uncanny or unnatural

The mod Jerry banned her for being fake, yet she has other posts on her account. Look at her forward growth. :oops:
yyv9lvgstat81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Zeusus
looks mongoloid/russian mix but more russian

mogger sons i wish she is tall
Bone coping incel. She won't give mogger sons.
Men need angularity and leaness in their face:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deprived
A female Randy Orton.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Zeusus
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and MikeMew'sBitch
her gonions are way too low

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and justinzayn
she looks like these aboriginals but in white.

idk tho she isn't hot for me but looks like a model, high psl

She looks like a tranny.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 16369 and Deprived
End your estrogenic existence if you like this

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón, justinzayn, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Because she's western and posting her face on Reddit she'll only have children at the age of 35 (if any at all), and by then her Testosterone levels will be too low to produce true mogger sons and daughters. You need a young mother for handsome sons.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 2403, Deusmaximus and 2 others
Would produce mogger sons

• Love it
  • +1
Looks like an ape ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
doesn't look good

@justinzayn elab
I think, I just like slight masc features/pheno on a women,
Bcoz you don't want boneless son
, anyways don't think they are that low

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and StrangerDanger
I think, I just like slight masc features/pheno on a women,
Bcoz you don't want boneless son
, anyways don't think they are that low
A low gonial angle and square jaw aren't slightly masculine traits, they're very masculine traits.
Superman STAS

• +1
She is pure dreamgirl to me. Absolute perfect 10/10. I would marry tonight and make a baby with her asap. I think the endorphines and positive impact on my life would give me the power of being a millionaire in the next 3-4 years and life a happy life with her.
I am looking at her video since 20minutes like a piece of art.
Its insane beauty and perfection for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeusus and Erik-Jón
She is pure dreamgirl to me. Absolute perfect 10/10. I would marry tonight and make a baby with her asap. I think the endorphines and positive impact on my life would give me the power of being a millionaire in the next 3-4 years and life a happy life with her.
doesnt surprise me coming from a guy with this avi
1221.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Looks like utter shit :lul:

Look masculine but good looking, hie-end stacylite imo. Huge smile/palate have as well.
PS. People on truerateme are autistics af

She smile teasing you

Is her pheno, this is a tranny looking female instead
Her jaw is tranny tier. Normal women aren't supposed to have large, wide, square jaws with low gonial angles like that it's exclusively a masculine trait.

Her jaw is tranny tier. Normal women aren't supposed to have large, wide, square jaws with low gonial angles like that it's exclusively a masculine trait.
I know, but I think her lips make IT for IT, plus She look to ne be Half native american, and that pheno have wider jaw

@Birdcell looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
More narcissism than the whole forum combined :feelskek::lul: