Virginity

i am so blackpilled that females are only incubators to create children for me
I mean in reality humans like things that improve their genes to be passed, though that can be used recreationally which is why not everyone thinks of it that way

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
No where is the source that most bleed when they lose their virginity, I want a source.

Also medical professionals classify hymens in varying ways, this one shows 10 but there are ones that may use 15, 20, 4. You just can't know if it's broken can you?

Signs your hymen is torn​

If you have torn your hymen, you might experience any of the following:

• Light spotting or bleeding
  • Slight discomfort or pain around the vaginal opening
  • Torn or broken skin (membrane) around 1-2cm inside the vaginal opening

It bleeds why do u think there was a death sentence in the Bible if she lied about being virgin

Signs your hymen is torn​

If you have torn your hymen, you might experience any of the following:

• Light spotting or bleeding
  • Slight discomfort or pain around the vaginal opening
  • Torn or broken skin (membrane) around 1-2cm inside the vaginal opening
1) Again that doesn't happen most of the time, feel free to prove me wrong.
2) Women will probably moan during, you don't know if she is experiencing pain.
3) Show that the skin being broken 1-2cm inside the vaginal opening is mostly caused by losing virginity.

I actually had sex with this one girl that wasn't a virgin but had a bc of like 2 and said my dick is bigger than most of the previous guys which meant i had to go in slowly, your misconception that that is implicative of a virgin.
It bleeds why do u think there was a death sentence in the Bible if she lied about being virgin
I don't give a shit about the bible it is not scientific, the burden of proof is on you to show that most women who have a torn hymen, bleed. Either show it or stop wasting your and my time.

1) Again that doesn't happen most of the time, feel free to prove me wrong.
2) Women will probably moan during, you don't know if she is experiencing pain.
3) Show that the skin being broken 1-2cm inside the vaginal opening is mostly caused by losing virginity.

I actually had sex with this one girl that wasn't a virgin but had a bc of like 2 and said my dick is bigger than most of the previous guys which meant i had to go in slowly, your misconception that that is implicative of a virgin.

I don't give a shit about the bible it is not scientific, the burden of proof is on you to show that most women who have a torn hymen, bleed. Either show it or stop wasting your and my time.
Lol at denying facts it’s like saying prove it that water is wet. If a skin tears it bleeds it’s scientifical fact . If it doesn’t break she has a rare hymen where it’s big

Lol at denying facts it’s like saying prove it that water is wet. If a skin tears it bleeds it’s scientifical fact . If it doesn’t break she has a rare hymen where it’s big
There is no such a thing as a "scientifical fact" 1) it's "scientific" and 2) facts can't be scientific as that goes against Karl Popper's demarcation criterion of science.

I gave you 3 points that you can rebut but you chose not to.

I mean I'm not surprised you believe bible stuff you don't actually have any verifiable evidence on you from any scholar, sucks.

Exactly so you have no control, therefore you cannot be certain if she was with other guys.

Isn't that the primary concern for relationships, that she fucks other guys?
No, you do have a degree of control but you're limited by the amount of legal control you can have inside the current societal structure.

The primary objective is to be the first she's had intercourse with. The other things matter but not to the degree of actual intercourse. There's a reason they call it soul ties, it's because you're connected spiritually after having intercourse and if you're the first that leaves a major life long imprint on her. Biblically speaking you're married to a person not by ceremony or a government paper but by sexual intercourse.

There is no such a thing as a "scientifical fact" 1) it's "scientific" and 2) facts can't be scientific as that goes against Karl Popper's demarcation criterion of science.

I gave you 3 points that you can rebut but you chose not to.

I mean I'm not surprised you believe bible stuff you don't actually have any verifiable evidence on you from any scholar, sucks.
Ask ur mum

No, you do have a degree of control but you're limited by the amount of legal control you can have inside the current societal structure.

The primary objective is to be the first she's had intercourse with. The other things matter but not to the degree of actual intercourse. There's a reason they call it soul ties, it's because you're connected spiritually after having intercourse and if you're the first that leaves a major life long imprint on her. Biblically speaking you're married to a person not by ceremony or a government paper but by sexual intercourse.
Exactly so the "solution" you are positing is not viable and can't happen

a lot can break before even having sex even from riding a bike when ur a kid Lol
guy just wont accept the opening 1-2cm from the vagina can be partially torn due to many other things, his only response is cope what a genius.

He also doesn't even know how to determine if it's torn, no wonder I mean what website are we using again.