Rate this "Brazilian" girl that was posted on TrueRateMe

TechnoBoss

TechnoBoss

Kraken

How common is this skin tone in Brazil? I looked through her profile and she speaks Portuguese. Says she knows her grandparents were African.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
ltb looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26015, efidescontinuado, SuicideBomber420 and 5 others
girl i see in my dreams

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
looks nice

• +1
Htb

• +1
mtb bloated as fuck

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
just lol at redditards and their retarded rating scale. no man would resist her fairy esque aura. brutal cope. they are worst then us tbh. normies burning with envy and not knowing why.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, try2beme and TechnoBoss
I agree with this.

just lol at redditards and their retarded rating scale. no man would resist her fairy esque aura. brutal cope. they are worst then us tbh. normies burning with envy and not knowing why.
TrueCopeMe more like. These obese Redditors trying to cope sooooo hard.

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables and lilith
"feiry esque aura" aka any other hoe with blue eyes you'd see walking around

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Jagger
What they said?

Screenshot 2024 02 20 at 25035PM
HTB my ass

Good pheno but she's ugly, LTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, dimorphism, Jagger and 1 other person
What they said?
5.7. Brunette is more compatible for your features.

5.3 Cute, a bit of neoteny. Eye spacing is slightly wide.

If this is PSL wise, it's correct. I don't think they use PSL rating though I've seen them rate rando Asian women like 7 just because they have a good camera to take pics with.

Chose the worst pic to rate.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
How common is this skin tone in Brazil? I looked through her profile and she speaks Portuguese. Says she knows her grandparents were African.
She's borderline albino, so pretty uncommon tbf.

Blonde girls with light eyes aren't terribly uncommon in the south, tho.

• Woah

If this is PSL wise, it's correct. I don't think they use PSL rating though I've seen them rate rando Asian women like 7 just because they have a good camera to take pics with.

She is mid-high MTB if she had brown eyes you wouldn't be worshipping her you dumb ethnic :lul:

white brazilian.

• Love it

shes htb because of appeal. its all about appeal.

• +1
She is mid-high MTB if she had brown eyes you wouldn't be worshipping her you dumb ethnic :lul:
Shut up greycel. I'm White as fuck not an ethnic. Blue eyes and almost as light of skin as she has. Keep coping for me dog.

she’s pretty dark by Brazilian standards tbh
Most Brazilians are way lighter than her

She’s MTB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, DelonLover1999, Jagger and 1 other person
Shut up greycel. I'm White as fuck not an ethnic. Blue eyes and almost as light of skin as she has. Keep coping for me dog.
So borderline albino= htb+? LMFAO only ethnics say this. Her features are ass and shes a ipdcel

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and anthony111553
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 30037, anthony111553 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: efidescontinuado, DelonLover1999 and TechnoBoss
jesus you guys are retarded. if you saw her in person you would want to be with her. she has that aura that makes you want her. own her. ruin her. appeal you fucking faggot.
shes bloated and I can fit my dick between her eyes

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
jesus you guys are retarded. if you saw her in person you would want to be with her. she has that aura that makes you want her. own her. ruin her. appeal you fucking faggot.
ok nigga, that's your opinion

personally I don't see it, and I doubt her 'mystical aura' would impress me irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, anthony111553, TechnoBoss and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and TechnoBoss
the Aurora is blue eyes we get it you fucking ethnic all the women u post or talk good about have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Jagger
rather be a ugly white dude than an ethnic who worships any blue eyed/blonde hair foid NGL
Send me your pics I'll decide who the ethnic is jfl.

rather be a ugly white dude than an ethnic who worships any blue eyed/blonde hair foid NGL
lmao you shouldnt even talk to this retard larper, you might make him cry and then tag u in every post.

• +1
Reactions: Jagger
She's subhuman btw, unlike the ethnics here i'm not biased toward pheno

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jagger, anthony111553 and TechnoBoss
Imagine being a pale white girl and being born in a shithole like Brazil lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jagger
Show ignored content
lmao you shouldnt even talk to this retard larper, you might make him cry and then tag u in every post.
Never explained how I larp even though you keep saying that. There's a reason most people have you on ignore and don't even bother replying to you. Keep coping for me and bumping my threads.

Show ignored content

Never explained how I larp even though you keep saying that. There's a reason most people have you on ignore and don't even bother replying to you. Keep coping for me and bumping my threads.
most people don't have me on ignore, and most people do reply to me. Nice try tho, also ur a larper for ur "teacher" story. holy fuck ur honestly one of the most pathetic incels i've ever met in my life. I call you a larper once and you go fucking psycho about it, lmao retard.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado