Chad2
Chad3
Chad4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
His face is normie but hes tall and very robust

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Big lifefuel that a narrow skullcel like you can actually look somewhat good (although I doubt you do when in a 3/4:( )

Analyzing your picture, I'd say it's all about creating edges in the face, plus low hairline or that haircut that you have..

Still I think people would see you as a subhuman, as people (especially women) are primed to sniff out genetic trash traits like skullcels.

Big lifefuel that a narrow skullcel like you can actually look somewhat good (although I doubt you do when in a 3/4:( )

Analyzing your picture, I'd say it's all about creating edges in the face, plus low hairline or that haircut that you have..

Still I think people would see you as a subhuman, as people (especially women) are primed to sniff out genetic trash traits like skullcels.
Lmfao that’s a selfie buddy boyo nothing narrow about my skull

that’s how I look with lens distortion now gtfo genetic trash

You're kidding right? It's painfully obvious he has morphed the pic so hard at every single contour to make his jaw, chin, and cheekbones bigger, to the extent where the pixels have been distorted so much.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Subhuman Philtrum and Sikkunt23
that’s how I look with lens distortion now gtfo genetic trash
insecure trash heap, you are morphing pics hard, wearing contacts, and then telling people they are genetic trash? you must get 0 validation irl to do this, literal basement dweller vibes, you know it's true.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Lmfao that’s a selfie buddy boyo nothing narrow about my skull
lmao it looks pretty narrow to me (even for a selfie). so why do you post a picture where you look bad on purpose?

insecure trash heap, you are morphing pics hard, wearing contacts, and then telling people they are genetic trash? you must get 0 validation irl to do this, literal basement dweller vibes, you know it's true.
LMFAO I get sucked off in gym bathrooms I do this for fun because I’ve had too many lays hahahhaah

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Subhuman Philtrum and Sikkunt23