Rate this chad

D

Deleted member 30488

Banned
Joined
Jun 3, 2023
Posts
7,488
Reputation
7,844
Images   2023 07 05T105515579 Images   2023 07 05T105438728 Images   2023 07 05T105453625 Images   2023 07 05T105504942
 
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ProCoper
He kinda looks like a better version of Tom cruise
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29755 and kyb
Once again first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
Spam
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
5.25 PSL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30488
I have similarities with this guy lol, kinda funny
 

Similar threads

VSprime
Replies
75
Views
415
VSprime
VSprime
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
1
Views
48
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
freakicris
Replies
5
Views
65
Lowtiertroll
Lowtiertroll
Drapids
Replies
13
Views
160
freakicris
freakicris
ChangPilled_
Replies
1
Views
54
Attila The Hun
Attila The Hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top