Rate this Chadlite looksmax user (mogger)

me at 9 years old
View attachment 1314539
you at 18+
View attachment 1314541
look at this boneless round-jawed cheek-sucking faggot ROFL

i mascmogged you when i was 9 nigga LMFAO
which kind of drugs are you using?i have sure jaw you have round jaw Polish 20210911 174245538

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nigga you joking ? Send a front pic i had a wider jaw than you when i was 7
nigga you don't even have a wider jaw than me nowadays LMFAO

thanks its prob one of my best pics the other front pic is shit angle for jaw rate /10?
5.75-6/10 close to 5 psl u can ascend more with weight loss obviously

Liking

@Preston

u right now

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and RODEBLUR
nigga you don't even have a wider jaw than me nowadays LMFAO
You are very delusional tbh im gonna post proof that i have a wider jaw then you when i was 7 after

• +1
low set asf cheekbones

compact nose but it looks kinda off idk what it is

mouth could be a bit wider to match ur ipd

bloated

great hairline collagen and eye area/lashes though

• +1
You are very delusional tbh im gonna post proof that i have a wider jaw then you when i was 7 after
eagerly waiting

• +1
low set asf cheekbones

compact nose but it looks kinda off idk what it is

mouth could be a bit wider to match ur ipd

bloated

great hairline collagen and eye area/lashes though
My cheekbones are highsetted D1145EB9 2804 48AA AC29 0B0464F96CE2 m lips are big in normal but I bite my cheeks somy lips looks little

• +1
My cheekbones are highsetted View attachment 1314582 m lips are big in normal but I bite my cheeks somy lips looks little
debloat and post a non cheek sucking pic for better rating

im not an expert at these things but im pretty sure ur cheeks are low set.

@Preston @germanlooks

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Jason Voorhees and Haven
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and Jason Voorhees

@Preston @germanlooks
They look low set but it’s hard to tell from just the front. A 3/4 pic would be better

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees

@Preston @germanlooks
His cheekbones are clearly low set. High set cheekbones usually aren't this prominent

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
u have a round ass fucking jaw man and barely a chin too

caging, stop the fucking cheek sucking nigger lmfao
69CFFE8D 7FCB 47B2 9DBF 545934B12FBE I don’t have a round jaw this looks lowsetted? @germanlooks ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and germanlooks
My jaw is really square in mirror whitout biting my cheeks can biting cheeks make the jaw more round looking?
Don’t know maybe. But still your jaw isn’t square like mahers or brad Pitts jaw

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Jason Voorhees and Haven
View attachment 1314591I don’t have a round jaw this looks lowsetted? @germanlooks ?
post a 3/4
your cheekbones are normal set cause if they were low canthal tilt wouln't be positive
their projection is low though and u have big malar fat pads

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Jason Voorhees and Haven
your cheekbones are normal set cause if they were low canthal tilt wouln't be positive
Canthal tilt is not related to the bone support but more to the muscular insertion of the eye. Eriksen has low cheekbones but high canthal tilt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Canthal tilt is not related to the bone support but more to the muscular insertion of the eye. Eriksen has low cheekbones but high canthal tilt
maybe muscular insertion has something to do with that but zygoma position
(in realtion to nose bridge heigth) absolutely plays a major role in it cause it's part of the eye socket
Screenshot 20210729 210506 Chrome

eriksen cheekbones aren't low jfl they're just high mass and very prominent

• +1
maybe muscular insertion has something to do with that but zygoma position
(in realtion to nose bridge heigth) absolutely plays a major role in it cause it's part of the eye socket
View attachment 1314926
View attachment 1314931
eriksen cheekbones aren't low jfl they're just high mass and very prominent
All cheekbones start at the orbits. High set and low set are just fictious terms that we pslers use to differentiate between vertically long and short cheekbones. Low set cheekbones are nothing but cheekbones that are vertically long. Eriksen has low cheekbones.

This is what u can call high set

Images 78

This is low set
Images 76

In a Canthoplasty, all they do is mess with the muscle insertions, not the bone. The cheekbones are the same in the before and after

Images 80

Btw I don't know why u used that pic to prove ur point. That pic is just a screenshot of a gif that showed development of facial bones in relation to cranial base angle.

• +1
All cheekbones start at the orbits. High set and low set are just fictious terms that we pslers use to differentiate between vertically long and short cheekbones. Low set cheekbones are nothing but cheekbones that are vertically long. Eriksen has low cheekbones.

This is what u can call high set

View attachment 1314951

This is low set
View attachment 1314950

In a Canthoplasty, all they do is mess with the muscle insertions, not the bone. The cheekbones are the same in the before and after

View attachment 1314962

Btw I don't know why u used that pic to prove ur point. That pic is just a screenshot of a gif that showed development of facial bones in relation to cranial base angle.
this is how the terms are used but it's wrong terminology.
Userimage 2479905
Rope1

Screenshot 20210729 210506 Chrome

Screenshot 20210831 013730 Skull Anatomy pro
Screenshot 20210912 123844 Skull Anatomy pro
20210907 212232

the zygomas partly make up the eye orbits and are attached to the supraorbital rims.
You can see in the pics above that Ramirez orbits look more like the Pls plus one skull where the zygomas and lateral part of the supraorbital rims are high in relation to the nose bridge
the guy with nct has low set zygomas and lateral supraorbital rims in relation to the the nose bridge
and obv. a canthoplexy can change canthal tilt cause gravity pulls the eyes down and when one has vertically high orbits the canthal tilt will change cause lifted up but someone with naturally pct has higher zygomas which lift the lateral orbital rim up and muscle insertions are always related to the underlying bone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
this is how the terms are used but it's wrong terminology.
View attachment 1314983View attachment 1314986
View attachment 1314990
View attachment 1315001View attachment 1315004View attachment 1315007
the zygomas partly make up the eye orbits and are attached to the supraorbital rims.
You can see in the pics above that Ramirez orbits look more like the Pls plus one skull where the zygomas and lateral part of the supraorbital rims are high in relation to the nose bridge
the guy with nct has low set zygomas and lateral supraorbital rims in relation to the the nose bridge
and obv. a canthoplexy can change canthal tilt cause gravity pulls the eyes down and when one has vertically high orbits the canthal tilt will change cause lifted up but someone with naturally pct has higher zygomas which lift the lateral orbital rim up and muscle insertions are always related to the underlying bone.
I think what you mean is downward grown orbitals in which case I agree.

• Hmm...
The yellow plane in that picture. Showing the tilt
it's basically rigth although it's not really the medial part of the socket that's downward grown than the lateral part which is upward grown.
But most people who have nct could fix it through head posture anyway

• +1
it's basically rigth although it's not really the medial part of the socket that's downward grown than the lateral part which is upward grown.
But most people who have nct could fix it through head posture anyway
I forgot what the medical term for that was but all of this is basically useless for us looksmaxers anyway. If u have nct get Canthoplasty as simple as that.

• +1
I forgot what the medical term for that was but all of this is basically useless for us looksmaxers anyway. If u have nct get Canthoplasty as simple as that.
somewhat true but nct is mostly a indicator for shitty development so you'll need more to fix shitty development

• +1
delusional baby faced subhuman