IMG_20191201_204416.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20191201_204534.jpg
    IMG_20191201_204534.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20191201_203715.jpg
    IMG_20191201_203715.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 19
I have schizophrenia, and I'm very shy. I've been approached a few times but I get stuck
Being shy, for sure is a hindrance in getting laid. Ime.
The schizophrenia thing, I have no idea what kind of effect that has.

Imo. 90+% likely, your biggest hindrance to focus on is the social part. Your looks is okay.
If I was you, I would focus on these aspects (I know nothing about schizophrenia):
* Nervousness around people. Common solution for general people, is just exposure (therapy). Just go to many social things, doesn't matter much what. And behave extraverted, social, talkative there. Familiarity causing discomfort to go down and becoming more relaxed in social situations. I dunno if your schizophrenia causes this common solution not to work.
* Introversion. If you're introverted by nature? One needs to develop the skill to behave temporarily extraverted if it's better for the situation. Plenty introverted people that I know ( and myself also); can act a bit like an extravert if wanted or needed. For like a couple Hours max maybe per day. One can develop that skill (many ways to practice it), I managed that by 2 tricks: 1. Looking people in the eyes (causing my analitic introverted brain to shut or slow down). 2. Focus outwards (what see smell taste, hear etc.) and not go inwards (thinking) as much as possible. 3. Put filters before talking as much off as possible and blurt out what comes to mind asap (unless really bad).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i don't believe i'm a 6. if I was a 6 I was not a virgin and I had kissed some girl
Bro, you are above average and maybe there is another problem

Bom dia irmão

Ugly as shit :sick: I'd rather fuck a slice of bread than her

She will ghost you

the last time two girls in a club asked if I had a girlfriend because their girl was looking for a boyfriend and they pulled me to talk to her but I run away