Reactions: cavy, Zeta, boss8055 and 2 others
chicoslaw

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden and halloweed
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, Bonecel01, AfricanPsycho and 1 other person
He looks like chico tho you jealous nigger
Shut the fuck up greycel retard. You found a random idiot with aegyo sal and you instantly name him chico fucktard

Shut the fuck up greycel retard. You found a random idiot with aegyo sal and you instantly name him chico fucktard
Kys faggot they clearly look alike,

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and AfricanPsycho
They don't. Kys fucking idiot
Keep coping faggot

IMG 2826

IMG 2827

IMG 2830

IMG 2831

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and AfricanPsycho
Kys faggot they clearly look alike,
Screenshot 2024 06 10 18 31 10 739 comandroidchrome edit

This coconut looking stupidhead looks like chico? Cage idiot. As I said just because you found someone with aegyo sal doesn't make him chico lookalike

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fah, ShawarmaFilth, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
View attachment 2973956
This coconut looking stupidhead looks like chico? Cage idiot. As I said just because you found someone with aegyo sal doesn't make him chico lookalike
Dumb faggot the lips and eye area is on point now shut the fuck up loser joined 2020 and thinks every thing he says is correct kys atp fag

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Dumb faggot the lips and eye area is on point now shut the fuck up loser joined 2020 and thinks every thing he says is correct kys atp fag
Respect the incels with oldgen status you newgen tikokcel.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Tylermax
Eye area isn't the same, lips are irrelevant. And if you think these two things are what make chico you need to off yourself dumbass. His skull size is tiny compared to chico as well his twink frame and size.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Respect the incels with oldgen status you newgen tikokcel.
Who the fuck are you faggot, keep sucking his dick cause he joined 2020. And if u have fucking eyes then u can see they look alike now kys jordan fanboy ur probably gay

• +1
Eye area isn't the same, lips are irrelevant. And if you think these two things are what make chico you need to off yourself dumbass. His skull size is tiny compared to chico as well his twink frame and size.
Skull size is irrelevant we’re talking abt features in face and clearly it is very similar ok u are autistic you’ll measure a few degrees pct or some shit but relatively the eye and mouth area is similar kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bonecel01 and Tylermax
wheres chico lookalike btw?

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
ltn

• +1
Who the fuck are you faggot, keep sucking his dick cause he joined 2020. And if u have fucking eyes then u can see they look alike now kys jordan fanboy ur probably gay
I dont care if he looks like Chico or not.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and halloweed
@ltsOver I'm keeping it real bro, you're wrong. They look nothing alike. He has terrible harmony, Chico has better PFH to PFL ratio, with a different eye shape.

You're thinking they look similar because of slightly colouring, for exmaple the red lips, and the aegyo sal.
Chico has fat better bone placement.

@Tylermax is right, he has been here for a few yrs like me. We will know a thing or more than the average Tiktokcel or somebody who joined 10 days ago

• +1
What dude in pic that is Chico retard
Was the point of this thread for you to tell people to rope? Just bc eye area looks similar doesn't mean he's a psl god like Chico.

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-10-18-31-39-965_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-10-18-31-39-965_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    676 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, halloweed, maou and 2 others
@ltsOver I'm keeping it real bro, you're wrong. They look nothing alike. He has terrible harmony, Chico has better PFH to PFL ratio, with a different eye shape.

You're thinking they look similar because of slightly colouring, for exmaple the red lips, and the aegyo sal.
Chico has fat better bone placement.

@Tylermax is right, he has been here for a few yrs like me. We will know a thing or more than the average Tiktokcel or somebody who joined 10 days ago
Seems to me they look alike don’t care tbh

• +1
Was the point of this thread for you to tell people to rope? Just bc eye area looks similar doesn't mean he's a psl god like Chico.
Wdym I never said hes psl god ?

• +1
nigga thats probably u jfl they dont look alike :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Tylermax
  • JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
He is that guy I'm guessing, and wants to convince others that he looks like him
He's just hella narcy and honestly doesn't look like Chico. I don't know how he would come up with that. The only similarities they share are reddish lips, some aegyo sal. brown hair and they're both white

OP has low-mid set cheekbones, with a less defined wider nose, worse undertones, worse eyeshape, less angularity, way worse harmony, less dimorphism, way worse harmony, t50 black eyes compared to chico's t30 brown

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and jordanbarrettjaw
He is that guy I'm guessing, and wants to convince others that he looks like him
He's just hella narcy and honestly doesn't look like Chico. I don't know how he would come up with that. The only similarities they share are reddish lips, some aegyo sal. brown hair and they're both white

OP has low-mid set cheekbones, with a less defined wider nose, worse undertones, worse eyeshape, less angularity, way worse harmony, less dimorphism, way worse harmony, t50 black eyes compared to chico's t30 brown
You dumb motherfucker this isn’t fucking me stop spreading lies now dalit

• JFL
  • +1

Also men literally cant have low set cheekbones “joined few yrs ago” low iq fag

• +1
Also men literally cant have low set cheekbones “joined few yrs ago” low iq fag
Men can have low set zygos lol. If you don't know anything don't talk faggot, know your place. You don't have highset or even midset zygos

These are lowset

These are very lowset:

Like I said, you have low-midset zygos

If this person isn't you, then why are you defending them as if your life depends on it? It is you for sure

Attachments

• 1718035778037.png
    1718035778037.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Men can have low set zygos lol. If you don't know anything don't talk faggot, know your place. You don't have highset or even midset zygos

These are lowset
View attachment 2974005
These are very lowset:
View attachment 2974006View attachment 2974007

If this person isn't you, then why are you defending them as if your life depends on it? It is you for sure
This isn’t me don’t presume some shit also I defend him because i KNOW he looks like chico literally first thing I thought of was chico when I saw this face.

• JFL
  • +1
I was gonna say smash, where's the chico lookalike but when the video played I realized he does look like chico

I was gonna say smash, where's the chico lookalike but when the video played I realized he does look like chico
Wdym

• +1
  • +1

These are lowset
View attachment 2974005
These are very lowset:
View attachment 2974006View attachment 2974007

damn I thought they were highset since you see that kind of bump, what are high set bro?

damn I thought they were highset since you see that kind of bump, what are high set bro?
Its mid set, low set dont exist in men.

• +1