Rate this chico lookalike

The oogee curve is right below the eye, like sean o pry, chico, tyson ballou. Shouldn’t stress abt it tho most men have Medium- high set

gl but looks pre pubescent

damn I thought they were highset since you see that kind of bump, what are high set bro?
Yeah that bump and it's positioning has to do with the height of the zygomatic arch AND the vertical height of the zygos

Most people here rely on the height of the zygomatic arch to determine the height of the zygos
So Opry, Salludon, Isaac Moreno will all have high set zygos

Isaac Moreno:

You see the widest part of the face, draw a line and it's relative height from the glabella to the subnasale. If it's 85+% it's high set

This is Mads Mikkelsen:

Some people have high zygomatic arch, but tall zygos, so they finish lower. Then others confuse these people to have midset zygos..

Ideal is obviously then short height, flanged, highset zygos like the 3 I initially mentioned:

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver and halloweed
Yeah that bump and it's positioning has to do with the height of the zygomatic arch AND the vertical height of the zygos

Most people here rely on the height of the zygomatic arch to determine the height of the zygos
So Opry, Salludon, Isaac Moreno will all have high set zygos

Isaac Moreno:
View attachment 2974014
You see the widest part of the face, draw a line and it's relative height from the glabella to the subnasale. If it's 85+% it's high set

This is Mads Mikkelsen:
View attachment 2974024

Some people have high zygomatic arch, but tall zygos, so they finish lower. Then others confuse these people to have midset zygos..

Ideal is obviously then short height, flanged, highset zygos like the 3 I initially mentioned:
View attachment 2974034View attachment 2974035View attachment 2974036
appreciate it, now I understand fully

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He doesn't even mildly look like chico