rate this collagen

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
I matched with this girl on tinder tbh and she claims 22 in her bio, I even asked if she really is 22, which she confirmed.Upon looking at these pictures I must say she looks like 30 give or take 1 year.

brutal tbh.
Rate her collagen.(I might have gotten @personalityinkwell pilled jfl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 5746 and 2 others
Disgusting roastie with 0 appeal to me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadrapist, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
yeah she looks late 20's

signs of being a hag

(I might have gotten @personalityinkwell pilled jfl)

im flattered.

glad you're realizing the truth

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and everythingisacope
yeah she looks late 20's

signs of being a hag

View attachment 992097
im flattered.

glad you're realizing the truth
brutal man tbh I am a late bloomer and look better now than in my teens but I really used to believe people look very good in their 20s(prime age).After I started analyzing their skin and eye area I got brutally realitypilled (women are worse, but some early bloomers are also busted now)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 4612
Pedopilled

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
brutal man tbh I am a late bloomer and look better now than in my teens but I really used to believe people look very good in their 20s(prime age).After I started analyzing their skin and eye area I got brutally realitypilled (women are worse, but some early bloomers are also busted now)
go for late blloming girls aged 18-20, they still look good

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
bump for peak hour

Its amazing how many women have full on jowls and sagging skin by the time they're 22.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Its amazing how many women have full on jowls and sagging skin by the time they're 22.
it's rather brutal tbh since good dating options become less available thus more simped over.

You think shit genetics or years of drinking,drugs and getting pumped n dumped?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I now strongly believe 18-19 is the age.The fact that 22 is already shit blew my brains
Depends on the girl. I knew a 25 year old girl who smoked a lot and her skin was still fine perfect collagen.

On the other hand I knew a 23 year old who had the collagen of a 30 year old and she didn't even smoke or drink anywhere near as the 25 yo

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Patient A
Looks like a 35 Year Old MILF

• +1
Depends on the girl. I knew a 25 year old girl who smoked a lot and her skin was still fine perfect collagen.

On the other hand I knew a 23 year old who had the collagen of a 30 year old and she didn't even smoke or drink anywhere near as the 25 yo
That is what I suspected and feared.Getting shit genetics and not being able to do anything about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
That is what I suspected and feared.Getting shit genetics and not being able to do anything about it.
Most of the time girls ans guys don't do shit about their skin so the good genetics ppl get lucky

Do what you can and I can assure you you'll beat genetics unless you're a complete subhuman

• +1
Most of the time girls ans guys don't do shit about their skin so the good genetics ppl get lucky

Do what you can and I can assure you you'll beat genetics unless you're a complete subhuman
I have looked at both my parents and they had very good skin at 40, having only those eye wrinkles, so I hope I will turn out the same but I am still skincaremaxxing every day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
You'll be surprised how many people in their mid 20s look like old hags