• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU and humanoidsub7
IMG 4641
IMG 4642

IMG 3491

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 30679 and 12 others
One in a million case of soyboy asian fetish. Don't give these ricecels any more hope :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionUwU, RAMU KAKA, zura and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and aesthetic beauty
She just have good pheno and is young, reliant on collagen+pheno+soft features ive looked at her other pics, and she has noticeable flaws (recessed maxilla) downgrown mandible

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, futureashtray, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
She just have good pheno and is young, reliant on collagen+pheno+soft features ive looked at her other pics, and she has noticeable flaws (recessed maxilla) downgrown mandible
yea bro keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, KingCartierrr23, AnimeNerd and 10 others
My failo detector part of brain is getting more and more perfectionised every year. Women's ears usually pass unnoticeable but then when they do a ponytail or any hairstyle most of them look nothing like homo sapiens and it's a very huge insecurity they have if they are big

I cant cope anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: chadriguez
Genuinely braindead nigger iq. You're retarded if you think shes looksmatched with him.
Never said that, hes a LTN shes a HTB

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Then her ears don't fucking matter :lul::lul: it's still a megacope
It will matter in the future, as for now, shes a HTB, im speaking with my 29 year old wisdom

It will matter in the future, as for now, shes a HTB, im speaking with my 29 year old wisdom
They will break up in a year or two anyways, she's only with him because he's a soyboy cuck glad to get his 2 inch ricecel dick sucked. Long term doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, aerty, Looks234 and 2 others
They will break up in a year or two anyways, she's only with him because he's a soyboy cuck glad to get his 2 inch ricecel dick sucked. Long term doesn't matter.
indeed, once she gets into college its over, its also smart to be with him now, for the algorhithm

• +1
Reactions: currybrah
Its only a matter of time then
let brothers cope in peace. they will marry and live a happy life, their children will NOT be posting in .org

let brothers cope in peace. they will marry and live a happy life, their children will NOT be posting in .org
He should do everything in his power to impregnate her, that will buy him some extra years, if not she will break up and have a hoe phase/hot girl summer

He should do everything in his power to impregnate her, that will buy him some extra years, if not she will break up and have a hoe phase/hot girl summer
LMAO

ovER when she goes to college and 6’5 tyrone presents his bbc to her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, grimy and currybrah
ovER when she goes to college and 6’5 tyrone presents his bbc to her
She’s following all the tyrone football players at her school. It’s joever @Kamui

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, TheTakeoverHasBegun, coispet and 2 others

Comments are based lol

BRO ISTG IVE SEEN THIS BITCH ON REDDIT BEFORE SELLING FEET PICS NOT EVEN JOKING :lul: :lul: :lul: ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR THIS NIGGA JUST LOL AT THINKING MUH OOFY DOOFY OR JBF IS VALID
She’s following all the tyrone football players at her school. It’s joever @Kamui
just went through her following and already saw 6 Tyrone’s, these retarded niggas really think these young foids are genuinely attracted to their cuck bfs and don’t wanna get plowed by high T maesthetic men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136, currybrah and Looks234
Found this on Reddit within like 5 minutes of searching bahahahahaha, imagine having your gf sell feet on the internet for niggas to blow their loads to

“Muh life fuel” he is just a cute little placeholder until she sets her sights on BBC Tyrone’s and gets her cervix ruptured @looksmaxxer234 @currybrah @chadriguez @coispet @andy9432

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, TheTakeoverHasBegun, coispet and 3 others
Y'all dont believe in Just be First theory, watch them marry
biggest fucking cope of all time. ur an autist bro shut up.
BRO ISTG IVE SEEN THIS BITCH ON REDDIT BEFORE SELLING FEET PICS NOT EVEN JOKING :lul: :lul: :lul: ITS LITERALLY OVER FOR THIS NIGGA JUST LOL AT THINKING MUH OOFY DOOFY OR JBF IS VALID

just went through her following and already saw 6 Tyrone’s, these retarded niggas really think these young foids are genuinely attracted to their cuck bfs and don’t wanna get plowed by high T maesthetic men
:lul: :lul: :lul: exactly nigga. they date these inbred cucks for validation and social media while thirsting for chad the entire time. wait for her to get gangbanged by tyrones in college, she's already open to dating ethnics so she's probably fine with bbc niggers.
impregnating her would be the stupidest fucking thing to do ever bro what the fuck is wrong with you? have a baby with her so she can cuck you every weekend with tyrones in your own house? dumbass niggers i swear you worship htbs so much youd cuck yourself for them.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 19453 and Kamui
Found this on Reddit within like 5 minutes of searching bahahahahaha, imagine having your gf sell feet on the internet for niggas to blow their loads to
View attachment 2442332
“Muh life fuel” he is just a cute little placeholder until she sets her sights on BBC Tyrone’s and gets her cervix ruptured @looksmaxxer234 @currybrah @chadriguez @coispet @andy9432
exactly. fucking autists won't admit that they love getting cucked. rope already you faggots.

• +1
shes kinda hot but she wants black chad dick:love:

• JFL
she cute i'd try to make him a cuck to be honest

• +1
View attachment 2442332
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

nice feet tho

You only see these couples when theyre young (<21). I aint even hating, but its indeed over for bro once she starts going to clubs, bars etc with her friends. They eventually give in to the attention from “better” prospects lol, but its a W for now

Look at her ears in the third pic and you will understand why she is with him
that still doesn't bring her down to anything remotely close to his level

She looks like timothee chalamet
IMG 9396
timothee chalamet #awards GIF by BAFTA

just be a SEAmonkey bro @aspiringexcel
As a gookologist SEAmonkeys disturb me. Like wtf are even these niggas? Theyre not mongoloid but theyre also not fully pajeets.

They like to call themselves asian but their features go against all laws of gookness. Weird niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, currybrah and Kamui
As a gookologist SEAmonkeys disturb me. Like wtf are even these niggas? Theyre not mongoloid but theyre also not fully pajeets.

They like to call themselves asian but their features go against all laws of gookness. Weird niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
You only see these couples when theyre young (<21). I aint even hating, but its indeed over for bro once she starts going to clubs, bars etc with her friends. They eventually give in to the attention from “better” prospects lol, but its a W for now
She’s already following a couple of masc and athletic ripped/jacked Tyrone’s lmao, legit check her following there’s like 5 of them

nigga said "gookologist" im caging so hard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel