Rate this couple. LIFEFUEL to ethnics

I’ve been watching her tiktoks on and off for a long time shes one of the few girls I follow. Shes so fucking pretty.

This how she looked younger
IMG 7643

And she’s completely in love with her current bf, going to cabins with him and shit and literally constantly making tiktoks about him.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and humanoidsub7
All this proves is jaw is law theory lol that guy has a strong jaw

Comments are based lol

WHY CAN'T I GET THIS.... WHY SRE WOMEN GIVING TJEMSELVES TO THese GUYS BUT NOT ME
FUARRKRKRKKRKRMDRKKRKFKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKRKR FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK K K KCKZQMN

I’ve been watching her tiktoks on and off for a long time shes one of the few girls I follow. Shes so fucking pretty.

This how she looked younger
View attachment 2442432

And she’s completely in love with her current bf, going to cabins with him and shit and literally constantly making tiktoks about him.

Grass is always greener lmao these “I love my bf sm” posts don’t mean shit

Ik a ton of normies who go on cute dates with their gfs and they post shit each other all the time yet their gf is following moggers on IG and TikTok and in their comments lusting for them, she’s literally following like 5 Tyrone’s off the bat

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 19453
Short, shit frame and pheno, no good features, horrific mustache and glasses yet is legit dating a decent looking girl. There’s something wrong here must be

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 19453, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Short, shit frame and pheno, no good features, horrific mustache and glasses yet is legit dating a decent looking girl. There’s something wrong here must be
Wait his jaw is ok but still

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
He is betabuxxing.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and m0ss26
Guy looks like a teen I can’t imagine he makes much money but what other conclusion is there
He will get cheated on and it will destroy him psychologically because he sees his girlfriend as a good person who loves him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currybrah and Deleted member 19453
Yuh we Don live a normal life like them , we livin social media and other online propaganda

IM TIRED OF BEING AN INCEL FUCK EVERYONE MOG ME AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
INCEL Rage

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, RiceCel1234, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
.org autists when they realize that not all women are dating guys that look like they’re from the Andromeda Galaxy

.org autists when they realize that not all women are dating guys that look like they’re from the Andromeda Galaxy
Not saying he has to be gl but guy looks 14 and is ugly af

Not saying he has to be gl but guy looks 14 and is ugly af
At that age like <18 and HS and below it’s a lot easier to get a gf granted you are NT and social

At that age like <18 and HS and below it’s a lot easier to get a gf granted you are NT and social
I agree but I’m pretty sure the girl is in college or something and the guy could pass as a classmate of mine when I was in 8th grade

In 2050 there will be no white women.