Rate this couple,oofy doofy gook with a cute white girl

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
Gook

Proof that even the ugliest gooks can get a jb white girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 25938, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
brutal, how did he do that?
I've watched their vids. They unironically act like an old married couple that's been together for decades. HQNP foid secured

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 25938 and Psychophilly
I've watched their vids. They unironically act like an old married couple that's been together for decades. HQNP foid secured

brb fantasizing about a white stacy is who is intersted in Persian language and comes to Iran and then meets me and we fall in love and marry and then make youtube channel etc

• JFL
Reactions: Bvnny. and Cheesyrumble
*He's just having a bad hair day[/HIDETHANKS]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, normie_joe, ramazing69 and 10 others
brb fantasizing about a white stacy is who is intersted in Persian language and comes to Iran and then meets me and we fall in love and marry and then make youtube channel etc
brb fantasizing about a white stacy who is interested in Portuguese and comes to Brazil, then meets me, we fall in love, marry and then make a youtube channel...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Psychophilly
looksmatched

brb fantasizing about a white stacy who is interested in Portuguese and comes to Brazil, then meets me, we fall in love, marry and then make a youtube channel...
Looksmax.org

gooky doofy pill destroyed me

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
K-PopPill

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience