Reactions: Deleted member 10536, Torero, Deleted member 6400 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax, joeveniro, Deleted member 5393 and 5 others
Nice daughter and dad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps and randomuser2407
5.5 psl / looksmatched. Are they fully Italian? They’re Brazilian I know but they don’t show any other influence
Lets be honest she mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
the guy's on some uncanny valley shit, why does he look like a barbie doll? i would've given him a pretty decent PSL but damn what's even going on in the picture

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel, Deleted member 9779, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
Both are subhumans. The guy looks extremely feminine even though he has a beard which is weird.
He kind of looks like a gay man who put makeup on his face to look more feminine.
The guy looks like he is in his late 30s.
The girl looks like she is 14 or 15 years old.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Both are normies and around 4 PSL

the guy's on some uncanny valley shit, why does he look like a barbie doll? i would've given him a pretty decent PSL but damn what's even going on in the picture
It's due to bad harmony in his face which makes him look really feminine.

He has bad harmony because his facial features don't go well together.

I have a similar problem, but at least it doesn't make me look feminine but it makes me look really young, the benefit of this is that people (including women) think I am 18 years old even though I am 22 so I can attract 18 year olds.
The downside is that most older women who are around my age think I am too young for them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator and johncruz12345

I have a similar problem, but at least it doesn't make me look feminine but it makes me look really young, the benefit of this is that people (including women) think I am 18 years old even though I am 22 so I can attract 18 year olds.
The downside is that most older women who are around my age think I am too young for them.

He mogs you tbh hard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nonserviam, Annihilator and johncruz12345

He mogs you tbh hard

No he doesn't. He looks extremely weird, and very feminine, he looks like he is wearing pink lipstick.

The only thing you can say is that he looks older than me but that is because he is older than me.

What a lot of you guys don't realize is that at 18 you're not going to look the same as when you are 35. Some guys look like they are in their mid to late 20s when they are 19-20 years old but they are not the majority. Most guys look as old as they are. In my case, I look like an 18 year old at 22, this means that it will probably only be when I will be 30 that I will look 25.

The benefit to this is that I get more time to looksmax, and my prime lasts for much longer than everyone else since it started later.
When I was 18, I looked like I was 16 and because of that age gap between how I look and my real age, my prime started later because I was never able to attract girls of my own age for the most part and at 18, it would have been really difficult for me to date 16 year olds.

Another benefit to this is that my brain had more time to develop and I look better than the average 18 year old in my area.
This is also why I don't look as good as the average 22 year old, because I don't look like a 22 year old man.

Honestly. U dont look 18. U look like 27 or something.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
No he doesn't. He looks extremely weird, and very feminine, he looks like he is wearing pink lipstick.

The only thing you can say is that he looks older than me but that is because he is older than me.

What a lot of you guys don't realize is that at 18 you're not going to look the same as when you are 35. Some guys look like they are in their mid to late 20s when they are 19-20 years old but they are not the majority. Most guys look as old as they are. In my case, I look like an 18 year old at 22, this means that it will probably only be when I will be 30 that I will look 25.

The benefit to this is that I get more time to looksmax, and my prime lasts for much longer than everyone else since it started later.
When I was 18, I looked like I was 16 and because of that age gap between how I look and my real age, my prime started later because I was never able to attract girls of my own age for the most part and at 18, it would have been really difficult for me to date 16 year olds.

Another benefit to this is that my brain had more time to develop and I look better than the average 18 year old in my area.
This is also why I don't look as good as the average 22 year old, because I don't look like a 22 year old man.
Using your logic I have the most benefits because I look like a child ? And you bully me a lot

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Ask anyone. Lmao. Its the truth. Do u actually have any idea how 18 year olds look?
Literally everyone that I talk to at every job that I have been at thinks I am 18 years old. Back when I was 18, people thought I was 16.

When I say I look much younger than my age, it's not how I view myself, it's how other people see me. It's because I have a baby face which makes me look younger than I really am.

Using your logic I have the most benefits because I look like a child ? And you bully me a lot
I never bully you tbh. It's difficult to know whether you look your age or not because your face carries too much fat, if you were leaner, then it would be easier to tell, and you don't look like a child.

I never bully you tbh. It's difficult to know whether you look your age or not because your face carries too much fat, if you were leaner, then it would be easier to tell, and you don't look like a child.
You’ve always been lean so you don’t know what it’s like to be fat

Something weird about that guy’s face. Looks like hes done his eyebrows and beard and all that kind of stuff but it also looks lilr his skin is a totally smooth porcelain surface. A strange look altogether. The lady is good looking, body is really good, face is good too

Both are subhumans. The guy looks extremely feminine even though he has a beard which is weird.
He kind of looks like a gay man who put makeup on his face to look more feminine.
The girl looks much better than u

You’ve always been lean so you don’t know what it’s like to be fat
I wasn't always like this. I was actually quite chubby as a kid, never fat but chubby enough to get bullied for it a bit, however I lost all that fat when I grew taller during puberty. The reason why I was always skinny since puberty is because as a teenager I was on high doses of ADHD medication which gave me a very low appetite so I could eat whatever I wanted while still being in a caloric deficit and maintaining a low weight. My low appetite became a problem later on though when I tried gymmaxxing in 2016, and boosting my appetite was very difficult.

Another reason why I remained skinny is because at around 18 years old, I started to eat healthier foods that were low in calories and high in either protein or fiber. Even today my appetite is still quite low but I can eat so much more food in less time because I have gotten used to being able to consume a lot of calories in 10-15 minutes for bodybuilding. It's probably because of my ADHD medication that I don't have a huge appetite even after all this time.

And, I wasn't always lean, skinny isn't lean, in the beginning I was skinny fat and underweight, now I am at a healthy bodyweight at maybe around 15% body fat.

Also, unless you have hypothyroidism, it is your own fault that you're fat, it's due to bad food choices and bad eating habits (i.e. binge eating).
However, the fact that you are improving and really losing weight is a very positive thing that should motivate you a lot.

The girl looks much better than u
That's only because you think I look like my photos but I don't, the angles are way off, my face looks like 20-25% body fat on the Dame Da Ne video, even though I am around 15% body fat, this is because I am not good at taking photos of myself.

The girl looks like piggy. And the guy looks like a woman.

That's only because you think I look like my photos but I don't, the angles are way off, my face looks like 20-25% body fat on the Dame Da Ne video, even though I am around 15% body fat, this is because I am not good at taking photos of myself.
Have you kissed a woman?

Hes obviously fakeupmaxxing lol

Keep barking while she does retarded dance moves

Keep barking while she does retarded dance moves
Being pretty doesn't guarantee a high amount of followers, I know hot "Stacy" russian (female) supermodels who have less than 10 000 followers, and on the opposite end, some beckys get hundreds of thousands of followers. Whether someone is popular on instagram or not is not entirely defined by their looks but it's mostly due to the quality of their content, and their ability to advertise it by using subscribe bots to advertise and using other such gimmicks.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
They are noy a couple, the guy on the right is actually gay ( hence his nickname, mascullynah, basically a feminine version of typing masculine on portuguese, hes masculine and feminine at the same time )

Being pretty doesn't guarantee a high amount of followers, I know hot "Stacy" russian (female) supermodels who have less than 10 000 followers, and on the opposite end, some beckys get hundreds of thousands of followers. Whether someone is popular on instagram or not is not entirely defined by their looks but it's mostly due to the quality of their content, and their ability to advertise it by using subscribe bots to advertise and using other such gimmicks.
She has over 9 million followers just on ig

famous gay dude jfl

She has over 9 million followers just on ig
Yes, and like I said, it has nothing to do with her looks, it's the quality of her content and her ability to advertise. Every photo is taken with a professional DSLR camera and edited to perfection with programs like photoshop. Famous instagram influencers are not necessarily the best looking people, they need to look decent to succeed of course, but looking good doesn't guarantee millions of followers, otherwise all "Stacy" influencers would have millions of followers instead of only a few thousand.