average tbh

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 3043
she mogs this subhuman pancake faced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Over, Deleted member 1707 and 9 others
she mogs this subhuman pancake faced
yeah SMV mogs him but that's alright it will take like 3 months to figure out she can do better and dump his sorry ass.

• +1
Reactions: AnimeCel, Cleftcel, Chadelite and 2 others
yeah SMV mogs him but that's alright it will take like 3 months to figure out she can do better and dump his sorry ass.
even psl wise . but yeah you'r right

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
She's like 7/10 and he's like 4.5

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: needsolution, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3043
she is actually really cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how the fuck do they have hella followers makes me jealous ngl

Ngl sometimes I do envy these subhumans who are (seemingly) able to enjoy simple little things in life. I know a sub4 girl who moved to another country for her sub4 fat boyfriend. Now they're married and they're showing their daily life photos all the time on insta.

I'm just too blackpilled to be like them. Actually my ex did want to enjoy a simple life and have kids with me. She said many times how I was crazy and "wanted too much". But I couldn't get over the fact that she's not a girl I genuinely desired 100%. I couldn't get over the fact that I'm not chad aka the selector of women.

• So Sad
I'm just too blackpilled to be like them. Actually my ex did want to enjoy a simple life and have kids with me. She said many times how I was crazy and "wanted too much". But I couldn't get over the fact that she's not a girl I genuinely desired 100%. I couldn't get over the fact that I'm not chad aka the selector of women.

You dumped a girl that wanted to be loyal to you to pursue insta girls with fillers. What a loser.

You dumped a girl that wanted to be loyal to you to pursue insta girls with fillers. What a loser.
I never enjoyed the sex with her

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3045
wow sad shit man
Yes because of her short legs and small tits.

If she had long legs and c cup tits I would've stayed with her. Wouldn't mind that she isn't a Stacy.

The fact that I chose to be with her shows how far I'm behind a selector of women (true chad)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3043
Yes because of her short legs and small tits.

If she had long legs and c cup tits I would've stayed with her. Wouldn't mind that she isn't a Stacy.

The fact that I chose to be with her shows how far I'm behind a selector of women (true chad)
you'll probably never be one imo sadly. chad are born. but i understand what you feel. the better for you would have been that you never knew about blackpill

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
you'll probably never be one imo sadly. chad are born. but i understand what you feel. the better for you would have been that you never knew about blackpill
Yes, I used to feel extremely happy and validated once I got a gf. Ofc they were not ugly, but not stacy by far. After getting blackpilled I came to realized how pathetic I was: trying to lock down one pussy I could get while chads are choosing the best out of prime pussies. Knowing my inferior role as a male just disincentivized me from pursuing any women.

• So Sad
Yes, I used to feel extremely happy and validated once I got a gf. Ofc they were not ugly, but not stacy by far. After getting blackpilled I came to realized how pathetic I was: trying to lock down one pussy I could get while chads are choosing the best out of prime pussies. Knowing my inferior role as a male just disincentivized me from pursuing any women.
bro.... you shouldn't think like that. as far as i know the most deluded and depressed people are actually the chads themselves.
slaying is cool for a short period of Time but in the long run it fuck all your métabolism and mental.
all chad that i know Saïd it to me : they would have prefered never slaying as hard and better settle with a Stacy.

but thing is, hooking up 24/7 is smth.
catching a Stacy as a ltr / wife is smth else and you need way more things than looks and here most chads lack of it.
lol she look way worse in video

subhuman couple, nothing to see here
true

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 616
bro.... you shouldn't think like that. as far as i know the most deluded and depressed people are actually the chads themselves.
slaying is cool for a short period of Time but in the long run it fuck all your métabolism and mental.
all chad that i know Saïd it to me : they would have prefered never slaying as hard and better settle with a Stacy.

but thing is, hooking up 24/7 is smth.
catching a Stacy as a ltr / wife is smth else and you need way more things than looks and here most chads lack of it.

true
Nah, my point is not that slaying > LTR. It’s that you gotta have options. Most normies are monogamous just because they can’t choose otherwise. Beggars can’t be choosers. Only when you are desired by lots of attractive women can you decide whether to slay or have a loyal LTR.

Choices = empowerment
Lack of choices = powerlessness

• +1
Nah, my point is not that slaying > LTR. It’s that you gotta have options. Most normies are monogamous just because they can’t choose otherwise. Beggars can’t be choosers. Only when you are desired by lots of attractive women can you decide whether to slay or have a loyal LTR.

Choices = empowerment
Lack of choices = powerlessness
this is true. but at your âge imo looks is only a percrntage of this possibility to choose.

this is true. but at your âge imo looks is only a percrntage of this possibility to choose.
Sadly I’m a “all or nothing” theorist.

Next year after fillermaxx and skinmaxx I might try to pursue one girl that I really desire. If I’m satisfied then I’ll leave this site forever (JFL probably not gonna happen)

• So Sad
Sadly I’m a “all or nothing” theorist.

Next year after fillermaxx and skinmaxx I might try to pursue one girl that I really desire. If I’m satisfied then I’ll leave this site forever (JFL probably not gonna happen)
we all need to leave this. but keep in Minds women despite beeing degenerate here can be regenerate. ascend but Hope on others aspects too bc otherwise the risk of beeing deceived are high.

i know a true chad and i've seen some others but since they are not nt or don't want, they barely get a stare every few days and girls don't treat them differencialy.
i used to think "meh chad means girls suck ya Dick when ya walking in da street"

• So Sad
props to this subhuman for getting this qt3.14 tbh

we all need to leave this. but keep in Minds women despite beeing degenerate here can be regenerate. ascend but Hope on others aspects too bc otherwise the risk of beeing deceived are high.

i know a true chad and i've seen some others but since they are not nt or don't want, they barely get a stare every few days and girls don't treat them differencialy.
i used to think "meh chad means girls suck ya Dick when ya walking in da street"
I think most anecdotes about women approaching chads are from Americancels. Here in Europe it’s not even a thing for men to approach women (at least where I live).

I just despise thirsty and frustrated normies and don’t wanna be one of them. When a sub4 foid told me that she had “a harem”of guys coming to fuck her, when my whale cousin said that her ex would drive 2 hours just to fuck her. LMAO I’d rather live on monk mode than giving these subhumans free validation

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043
I think most anecdotes about women approaching chads are from Americancels. Here in Europe it’s not even a thing for men to approach women (at least where I live).

I just despise thirsty and frustrated normies and don’t wanna be one of them. When a sub4 foid told me that she had “a harem”of guys coming to fuck her, when my whale cousin said that her ex would drive 2 hours just to fuck her. LMAO I’d rather live on monk mode than giving these subhumans free validation
i agree here they don't either.

wow how i hâte these subhumans who gives validation to landwhores.....
better stay alone and die alone than be with a subhuman...

how can one have so little self esteem ?

• WTF

Have you ever had sex bro?

cope
@Salludon was not born a chad
now he is gigachad

That girl who had a harem showed me for the first time how desperate men could be. It was in 2017 and I knew nothing about psl yet

• WTF
That girl who had a harem showed me for the first time how desperate men could be. It was in 2017 and I knew nothing about psl yet
i believe the state of the society don't help.
we are not made to stay alone / in ons so long. most m'en in History were settled at their early 20s.
this development of the sexual market has lead to blackpill, to this website and to us beeing unable to feel anything but sadness inside not beeing born as a true chad ie 7+psl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3045, Deleted member 2621 and 1 other person
disgusting

• So Sad
we are not made to stay alone / in ons so long. most m'en in History were settled at their early 20s.
this development of the sexual market has lead to blackpill, to this website and to us beeing unable to feel anything but sadness inside not beeing born as a true chad ie 7+psl
Yes, at some point I don’t know if being blackpilled is a bless or a curse. Maybe I would’ve been happier if I could live a simple bluepilled life with a plain Jane. But who knows if I wouldn’t be cucked one day JFL.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
Yes, at some point I don’t know if being blackpilled is a bless or a curse. Maybe I would’ve been happier if I could live a simple bluepilled life with a plain Jane. But who knows if I wouldn’t be cucked one day JFL.
no cucklodry or really marginal in old Times...
we are at the end of an era i believe bc it will only get worse...
disgusting
ily bro. we'r gonna make it

Last edited:
  • +1
I think there is no natural 7+psl or their prime time will only last like 1 year. Current top of the top models still skinmaxx nutrionmaxx and gymcellmaxx and extremly careful with their hair eyebrow eyelash and beard conditions and do make up + photoshop to look like a 7+ psl in a pro photoshooting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 3043
I think there is no natural 7+psl or their prime time will only last like 1 year. Current top of the top models still skinmaxx nutrionmaxx and gymcellmaxx and extremly careful with their hair eyebrow eyelash and beard conditions and do make up + photoshop to look like a 7+ psl in a pro photoshooting
ngl tbh i think the same or like 1 in a million for one pheno like uncle of zygos.
irl I HAVE NEVER SEEN a fucking 7 psl and i have visited a lot most area in most importants countries in the World.
beeing a 6+ grant you the "chad" title among normie.

Half of this community wont rate a skinny very good looking guy a 7+psl so in theory you cant be 7+ without gymcelling and even steroidmaxxing