rate this creative writing piece i did on looks and bp which got 40 out of 40 on the gcse language paper 1 in my mock exam

S1d456

S1d456

Master
A New Reflection

In the vibrant city of London, amidst its bustling streets and diverse neighborhoods, lived a 15-year-old Indian boy named Vikram. Born to immigrant parents who moved to the UK in pursuit of better opportunities, Vikram grew up navigating the complexities of blending his Indian heritage with British culture.

From a young age, Vikram was aware of the differences in his appearance compared to his British peers. His dusky skin, dark hair, and distinct features sometimes made him feel out of place. But as he entered his teenage years, Vikram started to transform. He shed his awkwardness and grew into his features, becoming increasingly confident and self-assured.

It wasn't long before Vikram's classmates began to notice the changes. His once unassuming presence now turned heads wherever he went. His dark eyes sparkled with intelligence, and his smile was infectious. Suddenly, Vikram found himself at the center of attention, garnering admiring glances from girls and nods of approval from boys.

With his newfound good looks, Vikram's life took an unexpected turn. No longer was he the quiet kid who blended into the background; he became someone people wanted to be around. His social circle expanded, and he found himself invited to parties and gatherings he never would have imagined attending before.

Yet, amidst the excitement of his popularity, Vikram remained grounded. He never forgot his roots or the values instilled in him by his parents. Despite the temptations that came with his newfound status, Vikram remained focused on his studies, determined to make his family proud.

As Vikram navigated his way through the intricacies of adolescence, he discovered that his good looks were only a small part of what made him who he was. He found joy in his passions, whether it was playing cricket with friends in the park or immersing himself in books that opened his mind to new ideas.

However, with newfound attention also came challenges. Vikram had to learn to discern genuine friendships from those based solely on appearances. He faced moments of doubt and insecurity, wondering if people liked him for who he truly was or simply for his outward appearance.

Despite the occasional setbacks, Vikram remained resilient. He embraced his identity as a British-Indian teenager, proud of his heritage and the unique perspective it gave him. Through his journey, he learned the importance of staying true to oneself and the value of inner beauty that transcended mere physical appearance.

In the end, Vikram's transformation wasn't just about his looks; it was about discovering his own identity and learning to navigate the complexities of adolescence with grace and authenticity. And as he continued to grow and evolve, Vikram knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would face them with the same confidence and determination that had brought him this far.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Sny, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Too long don’t have the attention span needed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad and logicel369
I can already anticipate the DNRD FUCKING DALIT:lul:

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Screenshot 20240416 181507 Brave

"creative writing piece I did"

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
it’s about diversity of course you’re gonna get a mark for it the uk is faggot central