Rate this CT scan (profile, forward, 45deg)

neithernorwood

neithernorwood

Iron
soft tissue removed. tell me how my bones look.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
narrow jaw, and kinda short chin.
you're not recessed, frankfurt plane is okay. gonions are a little bit high but not a big problem.
gonions are outward, that is really important.

just guessing but, your fWHR is around 1,8 right ?

• +1
Reactions: neithernorwood
Thanks for reply. So I think my issues are mostly soft tissue then... bloat etc.

>just guessing but, your fWHR is around 1,8 right ?

About 1.7

is it my impression or do you got downward growth?

How do you even get a CT scan? You schedule an appointment and ask for it? Or what, lmao? How much it even costs

>is it my impression or do you got downward growth?

maybe. i have gummy smile. jaw surgeon said it seemed mostly due to soft tissue, but offered le fort 1 anyway to keep my options option. i'm tryna to decide best option and see if jaw surgery is needed for other reasons too... two birds, one stone etc

>How do you even get a CT scan?

in usa some orthodontists have it in their office. You can just ask for CD afterwards and then use Horos to view locally: https://horosproject.org/

How do you even get a CT scan? You schedule an appointment and ask for it? Or what, lmao? How much it even costs
You need to be getting some sort of orthodontic treatment

You need to be getting some sort of orthodontic treatment

You can also just go in for consult and they can do one even if you arent full patient. For me it was like $300. I went to the office twice. Not sure if insurance paid for part, i think they paid for like half

You can also just go in for consult and they can do one even if you arent full patient. For me it was like $300. I went to the office twice. Not sure if insurance paid for part, i think they paid for like half
You paid $300 for an xray just to look at ???

You paid $300 for an xray just to look at ???

xray is different than ct scan.

but to answer spirit of your question: yes. surgery costs like $10k+ lol. $300 on research is a good investment before

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
xray is different than ct scan.

but to answer spirit of your question: yes. surgery costs like $10k+ lol. $300 on research is a good investment before
Yes i have gotten the surgery myself so i know the process

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22