Rate this curry actor who has a harem of bollywood actress at the tip of his dick.

tenor.gif
Fuck off.

If I looked him, I would seriously consider killing myself

Invisible in the west

Pls stop lying , he isn't a sex symbol. He has a huge fanbase comprising of single men who think he's cool because he's short has muscles and can fuck beautiful girls , he's a self insert for your average rickshaw driver.

Fuck off.
You are in the top 5 worst canthal tilt I've ever seen. That's not 'slight NCT' in my books. I think Ian Somerhalder actually has slight NCT in one eye. Your canthal tilt isn't slight at all. I knew you were I coper when you first posted that thread on truerateme, just didn't expect you to bring that subhuman cope here.

No surgeries exist which can fix your subhuman eyes. They make you ugly no matter how the rest of your face looks. Diagnosis: beyond over.

You are in the top 5 worst canthal tilt I've ever seen. That's not 'slight NCT' in my books. I think Ian Somerhalder actually has slight NCT in one eye. Your canthal tilt isn't slight at all. I knew you were I coper when you first posted that thread on truerateme, just didn't expect you to bring that subhuman cope here.

No surgeries exist which can fix your subhuman eyes. They make you ugly no matter how the rest of your face looks. Diagnosis: beyond over.
Yea fuck off mate.

For one my NCT isnt really as pronounced when im not sleep deprived, and also, you seem to be a bit of a cocksucker, im just saying mate.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1553