Rate this curry that’s allegedly “so-good looking”

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Some American chick made a post on reddit saying she met a gorgeous Indian guy who’s so good looking and he might be using her for a Green Card. I was curious. I thought this must be some Inder Bajwa or Siddharth Malhotra kind of guy. But then she shares a pic and this is what he looks like.

I mean he has food features and fair skin and is average imo but how is he gorgeous and sooo good looking? Am I missing something?

7FF1603B 0A14 4FC2 BFCE 73D3AE8E0111

Ugly motherfucker subhuman ngl tbqh.

Ugly + he looks low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and 11gaijin
Some American chick made a post on reddit saying she met a gorgeous Indian guy who’s so good looking and he might be using her for a Green Card. I was curious. I thought this must be some Inder Bajwa or Siddharth Malhotra kind of guy. But then she shares a pic and this is what he looks like.

I mean he has food features and fair skin and is above average imo but how is he gorgeous and sooo good looking? Am I missing something?

View attachment 10130
Looks like a 3.5-4/10
Also the girl seems like a desperate landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Lol he's dead average

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I was tempted to reply to her comment lmao but I thought better not to get involved lol
HoW u DaRe tO dIsREsPecT THiS geNTlEmAn

I mean he has food features and fair skin and is average imo but how is he gorgeous and sooo good looking? Am I missing something?

View attachment 10130

He looks average lol what the fuck is wrong with girls nowadays
Only good features are fair skin, dark hair and eyebrow color lol rest is average and even below

He looks average lol what the fuck is wrong with girls nowadays
Only good features are fair skin, dark hair and eyebrow color lol rest is average and even below
Yeah exactly. Lmao

skin colour is uber important for ethnics
skin colour is uber important for ethnics

Average, at best.

84838c5
7b32181

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
maybe a bad photo but I don't think he is much better than average

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Mogs me though.