Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 16571
4.25 psl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
@ForeverRecession

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
He needs a wider mouth

Mogger ...idk ...maybe 7.5/10. Obviously still a teenager, especially with that low hairline. Can even LARP as hispanic and nobody would doubt.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17344 and Deleted member 16369
Do you think he can ascend to chadlite? He was a 1 PSL 6 months ago
Mogger ...idk ...maybe 7.5/10. Obviously still a teenager, especially with that low hairline. Can even LARP as hispanic and nobody would doubt.
Yeah he's still young so who knows maybe he'll grow into better looks

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
No idea what these loser ratings are based on...but the person of interest is a Chadlite. Chad once grows up a little and secures a prime Stacy for mating purposes.
in what world does OP match up with chadlites such as Timothee chalamet, harry styles, chris pratt, etc

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Squirtle and Deleted member 16677
in what world does OP match up with chadlites such as Timothee chalamet, harry styles, chris pratt, etc
Chadlites can't have negative canthal tilt so the first two are disqualified - in fact, they look average to me.

The last one is 6'2, has two kids...and looks like Hitler's wet dream fantasy
1326376580.jpg

I'd call that a Chad.

Sorry m8 you're out of tune with reality...really.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 14160
I think he is a HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 16571
You gave him 7.5 jfl. Meaning you think he’s chad when he is best case normie
he is a coping retard. he's thinking "if that guy is 4.25 psl, then I must be below average. fuck"

• Hmm...
You gave him 7.5 jfl. Meaning you think he’s chad when he is best case normie
I disagree because I can't find a single flaw on his face regardless of him sucking his cheeks in. If he's under 5'10 or has a weak frame then I'd rate him down to HTN by SMV. He can definitely date 7/10 white girls in high school and possibly in college.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Chadethnic101
He is 5’10 broad frame but not gymmaxxed (20% BF)
I disagree because I can't find a single flaw on his face regardless of him sucking his cheeks in. If he's under 5'10 or has a weak frame then I'd rate him down to HTN by SMV. He can definitely date 7/10 white girls in high school and possibly in college.

• +1
This is guy got rated as a Chadlite indian. U think OP looks better than this guy?

2653822 UV1ugfkl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
he is a coping retard. he's thinking "if that guy is 4.25 psl, then I must be below average. fuck"
wrestler-fingerwave.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle
I dont any Western woman desiring to have Curry dick in their mouth, No Matter how gl the curry might be

Good for a curry tbh. You should find ways to make your lips more pink. Always makes curries look better

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He looks okay tbh, decent colouring, seems to have red undertones, he has potential tbh

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
MTN/HTN, nothing very striking (good or bad) tbh. Also it looks like that he is jutting his jaw slightly here.

Very mongoloid, may be Bangladeshi. @justinzayn

MTN/HTN, nothing very striking (good or bad) tbh. Also it looks like that he is jutting his jaw slightly here
How difficult would it be to ascend to chadlite? What features to improve upon?

83D96010 412F 4B12 845D ABE2D3F396EA

Ascended from this 6 months prior @untouchable_coper

How difficult would it be to ascend to chadlite? What features to improve upon?
Probably very difficult to softmaxx except for maybe growing facial hair to reduce the appearance of a tallish face.

Probably very difficult to softmaxx except for maybe growing facial hair to reduce the appearance of a tallish face.
Which cosmetic surgeries can ascend to Chadlite? Considering rhinoplasty later, but unsure about others.