Rate this discussion between these rich blackpilled yuppies

F

FacialAesthetics

Gold
Joined
Apr 28, 2020
Posts
961
Reputation
1,401
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
based screenwriter
 
My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself.
 
same goes for guys: why is everyone is silicone valley a subhuman? as for girls, they are worth nothing more than their body.
 

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
5
Views
31
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
Matrix88
Replies
7
Views
30
Farsin
Farsin
islaymtbs
Replies
1
Views
24
islaymtbs
islaymtbs
Zekrom
Replies
24
Views
102
Zekrom
Zekrom
kbj
Replies
5
Views
40
walnut456
walnut456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top