Reactions: DianabolDownie and Greeicy
Slayer

• Love it
Reactions: Greeicy
Good looking horse tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, jordanbarrettisgod and Greeicy
Oh come on you have to admit that my midface doesn’t look bad in this angle frauded pic.

My cortisol bro... :kys:

Lefort 1 shortens the mid face

My midface doesn’t look that bad in this pic because of angle frauding
5CE37AF6 1788 4FAE 8735 877C371389D4

LF1 doesn’t make the midface compact + even if it did I would look comical since my forward growth is already good
A3538FAE 0C95 4D8F 93FC A908A20A0096

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
View attachment 361461
LF1 doesn’t make the midface compact + even if it did I would look comical since my forward growth is already good
View attachment 361462

Your frontal is quite bad your side is godly ngl very good forward growth not med lmao but very good forward growth the issue is literally the distance from the norse to eyes being long

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Greeicy and Stingray
Oh come on you have to admit that my midface doesn’t look bad in this angle frauded pic.

My cortisol bro... :kys:
I could see that midface from a mile away

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Greeicy

there is debate around this topic, will create a thread about it tomorrow

there is debate around this topic, will create a thread about it tomorrow
No bro it’s literally impossible to make the soft tissue more compact. Sure if a group of geniuses come up with a way to make the maxilla shorter then they can do it but the soft tissue would look the same with the maxilla underneath being more compact. Your whole entire face would have to be sculpted all over again for a decent result of midface shortening. Honestly it’s just a dream, might as well cope and wait for reincarnationplasty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and WannaBeA6
u would be so gl if it wasn’t for the midface. rip. coukd still slay major if above 6’0”

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and jordanbarrettisgod
No bro it’s literally impossible to make the soft tissue more compact. Sure if a group of geniuses come up with a way to make the maxilla shorter then they can do it but the soft tissue would look the same with the maxilla underneath being more compact. Your whole entire face would have to be sculpted all over again for a decent result of midface shortening. Honestly it’s just a dream, might as well cope and wait for reincarnationplasty.
what's your midface ratio btw?

Is this another Indian Larping as Med?

• JFL
what's your midface ratio btw?
I have a thread where it’s calculated from a non-lens distorted picture and it’s slightly above 0.90. Pretty bad tbh considering the average is like 1-0.98
u would be so gl if it wasn’t for the midface. rip. coukd still slay major if above 6’0”
I’m 6’1 thank Allah.

Your frontal is quite bad your side is godly ngl very good forward growth not med lmao but very good forward growth the issue is literally the distance from the norse to eyes being long
Yeah, it’s literally 6.3cm from my lower lids to the base of my nose. It looks comical in a selfie I took this morning but i’ll probably get roasted if I upload it :hnghn:

Is this another Indian Larping as Med?

Med is a social construct bro
Yeah, it’s literally 6.3cm from my lower lids to the base of my nose. It looks comical in a selfie I took this morning but i’ll probably get roasted if I upload it :hnghn:

Only a lefort can fix this issue

• Hmm...
Med is a social construct bro

Only a lefort can fix this issue
Are we really gonna keep having this debate? Midface shortening is impossible and non-existent. No surgery that reduces the nose length will ever exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and PubertyMaxxer
Are we really gonna keep having this debate? Midface shortening is impossible and non-existent. No surgery that reduces the nose length will ever exist.

No but a lefort 1 does a ccw rotation of it and it's the only thing possible right know that can give the full on illusion of a shorter mid face

• So Sad
looks ethnic

No but a lefort 1 does a ccw rotation of it and it's the only thing possible right know that can give the full on illusion of a shorter mid face
what about the maxillary impaction?

• So Sad
Not only is it impossible for me to get a lefort because of how forward grown my face is but even if I had a recessed maxilla and was a good candidate for a modified lefort then we’ll go back to the problem of soft tissue. Read actual answers from qualified maxillofacial surgeons instead of believing in this cope.
747814BF BE1B 4022 B8ED 3BAAD61B5E19

what about the maxillary impaction?
Maxillary impaction works to reduce the size of the upper jaw and fix a gummy smile and the entire upper jaw is cut off including soft tissue but it’s easier because the upper jaw alone is slightly separated from the skull which makes it easier to just cut off the bone as well as soft tissue.

Last edited:
I see, where's the thread where they measured your midface?

eyes look retarded

• Woah
Not only is it impossible for me to get a lefort because of how forward grown my face is but even if I had a recessed maxilla and was a good candidate for a modified lefort then we’ll go back to the problem of soft tissue. Read actual answers from qualified maxillofacial surgeons instead of believing in this cope.
View attachment 361481

Maxillary impaction works to reduce the size of the upper jaw and fix a gummy smile and the entire upper jaw is cut off including soft tissue but it’s easier because the upper jaw alone is slightly separated from the skull which makes it easier to just cut off the bone as well as soft tissue.

Fuck i forget about the issues of the soft tissues fuck me this is brutal but still lefort is a god surgery

• So Sad
I see, where's the thread where they measured your midface?
I can’t be arsed looking for it but you just have to take my word that it’s actually 0.9

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
You look like you should be slaying jbs in the mountains of turkmenistan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Looks like...
20200418 135622

• So Sad
Bro...you look like Jesus
View attachment 361693
this version of jesus.

Lena distortion, my midface isnt as long when taking a pic from 2 metres away
Lens*

Sick of these fucking idiots taking about lefort 1 for guys with slightly long midface.

Do you know the complications for it? There is a reason only people with SERIOUS JAW DEFORMATIES get it

• So Sad

Lens*

Sick of these fucking idiots taking about lefort 1 for guys with slightly long midface.

Do you know the complications for it? There is a reason only people with SERIOUS JAW DEFORMATIES get it
You look like him because of eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
You need upperlid fillers...but no fillers for your maxilla doe :kys:
Maxilla is cope Murat.

Rhino will give me an upturned nose - I am 31 my nose been drooping the last 5 years.

• JFL
Maxilla is cope Murat.

Rhino will give me an upturned nose - I am 31 my nose been drooping the last 5 years.
JFL @ muh maxilla is cope.
5CD35D70 BBAD 4E4D A1CD E3E384E4D7B3

keep coping with your flatxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Incoming and Deleted
Whatever you say Murat
20200418 145307

• So Sad
You look like blackops2cel. You aren’t proving anything by posting your pics bro :hnghn:
I Match with 6/10 blondes on tinder within 10 mins of making an account.

The clowns on here focus way too much on eye area

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Greeicy