Rate this DOM med Chad

I Match with 6/10 blondes on tinder within 10 mins of making an account.

The clowns on here focus way too much on eye area
Ur problem isn't eye area, Although its horrible. Your problem is your face... and ur height... and ur frame... and like everything else

Jawline is everything

I will get jaw and chin implants
Ur problem isn't eye area, Although its horrible. Your problem is your face... and ur height... and ur frame... and like everything else
I dont want a perspective from a swedish rent boy

Thanks

I Match with 6/10 blondes on tinder within 10 mins of making an account.

The clowns on here focus way too much on eye area
Genuinely surprised.
Jawline is everything

I will get jaw and chin implants

I dont want a perspective from a swedish rent boy

Thanks
Jaw and chin implants with a flatxilla will give very underwhelming results.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted
30fae621d77487a8f8e14f4df492067b.png
Super compact
Can u decipher this for non psl autists? 0.86 is his misface ratio?

Genuinely surprised.
He's larping just like everyone else with their "I match with 200 million stacy within 1 min of downloading tinder even though i'm 1 psl which proves the blackpill wrong". I refuse to belive anyone would swipe on this
20200415 132247

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Yes 0.86 is his midface ratio. 1-1.1 is usually what people consider ideal
What the fuck? That’s not possible. Even my midface is 0.9 so you must have made a mistake

Keep crying for me

Aren’t you an Arab???

Stop claiming to be med because you are not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
U realize we're talking about small percentages here don't you?

You think someone couldn't have 4% less than you
What the fuck? That’s not possible. Even my midface is 0.9 so you must have made a mistake

Attachments

• 20200415_132324.jpg
    20200415_132324.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 15
Isn't ur midface like 1.12 in ur avi :lul:
Talking about the time you measured my midface ratio from that non-lens distorted pic. But anyways there’s no way his ratio is 0.86 you 100% calculated wrong.

I was going to say something funny like when @Greeicy says "keep crying for his compact midface" on like 2psl people but you have no redemable qualities

Great rent boy

Talking about the time you measured my midface ratio from that non-lens distorted pic. But anyways there’s no way his ratio is 0.86 you 100% calculated wrong.
idk measure it urself or something idk really care about his midface. even if it was 1.1 he would still be way below average

• +1
Beardmaxx, get nice hazel or green contacts and call it a day, dont go too overboard on the beard tho, just light to medium stubble, dont wanna hide dem bones.

Beardmaxx, get nice hazel or green contacts and call it a day, dont go too overboard on the beard tho, just light to medium stubble, dont wanna hide dem bones.
Why da fuck are you bumping a shitty lens distorted pic of me taken with an iPhone 5.

Bump

• So Sad
Why da fuck are you bumping a shitty lens distorted pic of me taken with an iPhone 5.
Dude anyone who's high IQ knows this isnt how u look IRL JFL,
Jon-Kortajarena.jpg

Jon K has like 0.93 midface, up to 0.9 can be managed if robust with beard. point is, why do u care what a bunch of randoms on the internet think of u?

• +1
Dude anyone who's high IQ knows this isnt how u look IRL JFL,
Jon-Kortajarena.jpg

Jon K has like 0.93 midface, up to 0.9 can be managed if robust with beard. point is, why do u care what a bunch of randoms on the internet think of u?
I don’t. I just think that I look super retarded in that pic and I posted ironically because of how bad I look here JFL. Although some aspies here genuinely believe that I look exactly like that in real life.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
I don’t. I just think that I look super retarded in that pic and I posted ironically because of how bad I look here JFL. Although some aspies here genuinely believe that I look exactly like that in real life.
Life of a DOM MED CHAD

Life of a DOM MED CHAD
Seems like you got brain damage from being roasted too hard. Even in that pic, I still look better than you.
3FE5C2D3 20EE 45D2 9B31 E9036DAD0AFE

Sit down bruh. You don’t have the right to bully anyone.

Seems like you got brain damage from being roasted too hard. Even in that pic, I still look better than you.
View attachment 378915
Sit down bruh. You don’t have the right to bully anyone.
why would i bully a DOM MED CHAD? that's not me though that's a kid from r/rateme
You can prob reverse search it

• JFL
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Rip one of the highest IQ users on here

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and EverythingMattersCel