wild salmon
Gold
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2024
- Posts
- 937
- Reputation
- 420
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Rate doodnot even worthy
honestly lhtn with ltn appealRate dood
Yh because of his hollow cheeks low chadhonestly lhtn with ltn appeal
looks likeYh because of his hollow cheeks low chad
hell yh that recessed asian infraslooks like View attachment 5702956
Uhm greylltn
calling me grey just because your feelings are hurt isn’t a way outUhm grey
Its the truth tho u dont know shi abt ratingcalling me grey just because your feelings are hurt isn’t a way out
look I understand you aren’t great looking but you have to improve the looks instead of putting that rage into others. I’m sorry but highering your cortisol won’t ascend you little ogreIts the truth tho u dont know shi abt rating
ltn no debate
There’s no rage around here my grey friend its okaylook I understand you aren’t great looking but you have to improve the looks instead of putting that rage into others. I’m sorry but highering your cortisol won’t ascend you little ogre