Rate this dude from Reddit

I
Lmao why he posted on true rate me, that sub is a fucking circus... imo he is easily a 5psl thanks to his bone structure and pheno, he has potential to be 5.25/5.50 psl with better hair and skin, and maybe leaner face, plus if he is below 20yo he can still get more bone mass. Reddit is a fuckin joke, they rated him 5.25/5.5 max 6 while other guys that looks much worse get rated 5 or higher. Just see the rate they gave to this mtb:
View attachment 1881808View attachment 1881810View attachment 1881811
No way that she is better looking than him, but still get rated like a 7, lmao. They should close that ridiculos sub, they can't rate even a rat.
agree, at least it’s better than r/amiugly where they straight up call everyone a 10/10 JFL

• +1
Reactions: Loki and It'snotover
Made him this, any thoughts?

He needs to smile more!

JK. Smilepill is not legit unless you have decent palate and good teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Lmao why he posted on true rate me, that sub is a fucking circus... imo he is easily a 5psl thanks to his bone structure and pheno, he has potential to be 5.25/5.50 psl with better hair and skin, and maybe leaner face, plus if he is below 20yo he can still get more bone mass. Reddit is a fuckin joke, they rated him 5.25/5.5 max 6 while other guys that looks much worse get rated 5 or higher. Just see the rate they gave to this mtb:
View attachment 1881808View attachment 1881810View attachment 1881811
No way that she is better looking than him, but still get rated like a 7, lmao. They should close that ridiculos sub, they can't rate even a rat.
Nah. She fogs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
I

agree, at least it’s better than r/amiugly where they straight up call everyone a 10/10 JFL
Of course it is better than r/amiugly, but still they rated him from 5.25 to 6 when they gave lots of 6.75 and 7 to that foid, which is clearly less gl than him. The average guy get 5 on trm, i can't see him being just 0.20 point higher. They don't know how to rate and they should just doing other reddit meeting tbh:lul:. In fact some high iq guy said in the comments that they should close the sub or making a new scale for ratings, and I think the same too.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson