Rate this dude.How Lucky can a man be

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE

wtf that Hair,That Beard,That Skin,Small Forehead,those eyebrows,No moles or pimples or scars.
Dude looks pretty dope ngl.How lucky is he btw.So many good genetic qualities

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
harmony is everything. this pheno gets all the girls for some reason even tho they aren't DOM

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444 and 2 others
harmony is everything. this pheno gets all the girls for some reason even tho they aren't DOM
Well he was so lucky with everything.Average feautures no failos.God skin,beard and hair.
His zygos are non existent.
Lucky motherfucker.
I pray to god hes short

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, UglyMan, CopeAndRope and 1 other person
Well he was so lucky with everything.Average feautures no failos.God skin,beard and hair.
Lucky motherfucker.
I pray to god hes short
google says 5’9

Lucky motherfucker.
I pray to god hes short
He is a manlet

google says 5’9
He's shorter than 5'9 more like 5'8/5'7
Screenshot 20191018 203058
he's a manlet so yeah he didn't have it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
The hairline I was born with was multiple norwoods worse than what he has in his 20s. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and GenericChad1444
fucked up eye area
comapred to real zayn

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
he is budget poundland zayn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, UglyMan and CopeAndRope
Dude He has everything else perfect.He mogs Zayn İnfact
"bro he is 4.5 PSL" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
"where are his zygos" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
"cuck eye area, average" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
"not a O'Pry, 4PSL" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and UglyMan
I really dont understand what youre trying to tell me🙄

Zayn looks worse.If you think otherwise your dumb.Oh wait the most important thing he has over zayn...

hes white.now flush off
i was ironic that you shouldnt fight with PSL autists who will rate everyone as average or a bit above because they havent striking chad features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2352
We all know that a subhuman is hiding underneath that beard tbh

We all know that a subhuman is hiding underneath that beard tbh
Well but he hides it with his god Beard and since hes white.Girls dont care

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I mean look at the comments.Jesus imagine you read those.I would feel like a god
i was ironic that you shouldnt fight with PSL autists who will rate everyone as average or a bit above because they havent striking chad features
Oh yeah
@FatJattMofo s IQ isnt that high.
I know.Its useless fighting

• +1
Lucas Rabb
"Not gay and I usually can’t tell how attractive a guy is. But this guy makes me jealous"
Abdul Wasique
"He is most handsome man i have ever seen yet 😍.. thanks for telling how ugly we are."
^
That was written by a guy😷

Lucas Rabb
"Not gay and I usually can’t tell how attractive a guy is. But this guy makes me jealous"
Abdul Wasique
"He is most handsome man i have ever seen yet 😍.. thanks for telling how ugly we are."
^
That was written by a guy😷
Yeah.Alot of guys and also girls saying they want him as their husband.Its over

• +1
Lucky motherfucker.
I pray to god hes short
Yeah this pheno gets most girls
I am claiming it always, hair, beard skin if its good its same importance as bones

HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Ekeoma_The_BBC
So, in few words, you are a fag.

He so lucky!!!

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I still right, you still a faggot, go cum about his small forehead lmao
Lol someone real jealous over here😂
You wish you had that forehead and that face

not really that good looking I don't get what the point is, he looks like a boneless prick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
You guys are autistic

He’s good looking clear chadlite

You don’t need extremely strong bones to be good looking
His harmony makes him good looking

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Lol someone real jealous over here😂
You wish you had that forehead and that face

Bro, you are obviously a faggot i will try to explain why i talking this and why is strange asf and why you are a faggot

You thread is

"How looks how sexy he is, how good looking he is, how hot he is, oh god i cumming and having orgasms "

Imagine saiyng every feature of a man and saiyng how good they are, faggot asf.

Also he is not that good looking, stop.

Bro, you are obviously a faggot i will try to explain why i talking this and why is strange asf and why you are a faggot

You thread is

"How looks how sexy he is, how good looking he is, how hot he is, oh god i cumming and having orgasms "

Imagine saiyng every feature of a man and saiyng how good they are, faggot asf.

Also he is not that good looking, stop.

Tbh this whole forum is about talking about male aesthetics just saying

Harmony pill is the hardest one to swallow. I rather have 99.999% harmony than bones. Harmony is what makes a face go ‘easy on the eyes’. There is such thing as too much bone growth but no such thing as too much Harmony. Guys like this and lachowski with JUST enough bones but top tier proportions are real life slayers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, FatJattMofo, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Harmony pill is the hardest one to swallow. I rather have 99.999% harmony than bones. Harmony is what makes a face go ‘easy on the eyes’. There is such thing as too much bone growth but no such thing as too much Harmony. Guys like this and lachowski with JUST enough bones but top tier proportions are real life slayers.

You mean features and caucasian skull(strucuture in general)? give Lachowski cuck eyes and you will see.

You mean features and caucasian skull(strucuture in general)? give Lachowski cuck eyes and you will see.
Yeah he’ll look subhuman as fuck jfl. having 99 percentile eye area helps. But say if the eyes were the same but we change up the pfl, ipd, all the harmony is gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
zayn mogs him, you're probably haloed by his top tier hair

• +1
Reactions: noped, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2352
Yeah he’ll look subhuman as fuck jfl. having 99 percentile eye area helps. But say if the eyes were the same but we change up the pfl, ipd, all the harmony is gone

Yes that's true that all harmony will gone, but saiyng harmony here is a big meme, i pretty sure, you can have above avarage harmony, but if your features are bad or even avarage you will still can not looks good.

Im saiyng this because, harmony only means width of things
When come to rate and people see good looking dudes and say "harmony" but this is not the main reason, Chico is called many times by people here by beautiful because of Harmony, but they are probably low IQ asf and can't even point, thick wide lips with a good format, perfect nose, hunter eyes with sculpid eyebrows, extremely smooth skin etc... also is pretty hard to a person having good features and bad ratios.