Rate this dudes eye area

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Master

I say 9 to 9.5/10. Nice eyebrows and eyelashes, green eyes, nice eye shape, good pfl, minimal uee that allows for eyelashes to show.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
link dont work

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Autismcel
link dont work

IMG 9718
IMG 9717

looks kinda similear to that one fat black dude i saw on a tiktok with the caption "don't let him find out about looksmaxxing"
It’s the colored eyes, eyelashes, and pct

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
looks kinda similear to that one fat black dude i saw on a tiktok with the caption "don't let him find out about looksmaxxing"
No it doesn’t because he doesn’t have scleral show and has more narrow pfl

you only post about mutts. i wonder why

Decent eye area. He is lucky to have light eye halo.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
I hate that fag , don’t let him find about lookzmaxing bro whilst the guys nose takes up 70 percent of his whole face

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
I hate that fag , don’t let him find about lookzmaxing bro whilst the guys nose takes up 70 percent of his whole face
U sound jealous lil nigga 😂😂 one nose job and he mogs ur whole family tree. Probably doesn’t even need it to mog your ugly incel ass lineage. Just needs to lose weight and debloat.

I say 9 to 9.5/10. Nice eyebrows and eyelashes, green eyes, nice eye shape, good pfl, minimal uee that allows for eyelashes to show.

Nah overrate he has too much sceral show to be above a 7

1 in 10,000 pfl

U sound jealous lil nigga 😂😂 one nose job and he mogs ur whole family tree. Probably doesn’t even need it to mog your ugly incel ass lineage. Just needs to lose weight and debloat.
Sure bro I’m an ugly incel 😔😔😔

I still question these Jaw > eye area cope arguments, like JFL This MF is set for life with an average jaw because of these eyes

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
looks like a pedophile