Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

@MoggerGaston @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, Klaas Vaaker and 7 others
she wants a rich chad jfl its so over in fact never even began.... even peasents want rich chads

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, zurzolo, thorns and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, zurzolo and 2 others
trad

good one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
Incels have no chance

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns, Chadeep and 1 other person
get a non trad gf who earns more than you.
you betabuxx in a coffeshop and ur wife earns millions in a company as a leader/bosslady type shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns, Chadeep and 1 other person
Alt right is ideology for the rich white chads and stacies, you racist incel chuds are not included.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5UglyMan, kiyopon, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
you betabuxx in a coffeshop and ur wife earns millions in a company as a leader/bosslady type shit
Hell yeah.

She comes home tired and I'm like 'how was work honey?'

And I make a coffee with a cool picture on it. We fuck after :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, noobs, zurzolo and 3 others
Hell yeah.

She comes home tired and I'm like 'how was work honey?'

And I make a coffee with a cool picture on it. We fuck after :feelshmm:
thats an ideal life but for us .org autists kinda hard since communicating with femoids hard..... Im totally okay with a girl for a month but after i cant talk to them about anything atm

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Imretarded? and Chadeep
Fat old White women+ Young Third world guy best Couple.
and they are making a chad together mixed babies most of the time have great bones

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and zurzolo
thats an ideal life but for us .org autists kinda hard since communicating with femoids hard..... Im totally okay with a girl for a month but after i cant talk to them about anything atm
im looking for a gamer gf i can rot with

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler

@MoggerGaston @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

I just went to a local supermarket and I saw a girl exactly like this but with a tan. Lol.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep
BBC theory blonde girls love huge dicks in their ass/pussy
I have a big dick myself but women don’t want me because I’m facially ugly. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Chadeep, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I have a big dick myself but women don’t want me because I’m facially ugly. :feelsbadman:
how u netherland niggas always tell me on this forum yall are unattractive ? jfl i bet yall mog hard

I could prolly be selective since im above average looking:feelshmm:

perfect for me
u dont have option thats the problem jfl where do u meet gamer girl in first place ? :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Damn are they common?
imagine seeing a girl like that irl and u know u will never approach her and u also will never fuck the shit outta her pussy

• So Sad
dating apps?

i just put some aspie description in my profile:feelshmm:
what type of pics yuh upload on dating apps ? plus whats yo bio can i dm yer ?

• Hmm...
how u netherland niggas always tell me on this forum yall are unattractive ? jfl i bet yall mog hard
I’m not ethnically Dutch. I’m Pakistani. :forcedsmile:

• +1
imagine seeing a girl like that irl and u know u will never approach her and u also will never fuck the shit outta her pussy
@MoggerGaston Has lived this life. He's just Mentally Ill Coping with drugs.

what type of pics yuh upload on dating apps ? plus whats yo bio can i dm yer ?
I have selfies in public and one photo of me someone took.
IMG 6359

• JFL
Damn are they common?
They are quite common from my experience. I had to go near her to get some croissants but I didn’t wanna give off the wrong idea (thirsty brown guy) so I just waited and walked around a bit so she could leave. When I checked later on after a few minutes she was just standing a meter away so it was low-key awkward. :forcedsmile:

• +1
is life good there ? do u see many moggers in the netherlands ?
Yes, life is great here. If there is any western country one should live in, it’s this country. Sure, you can’t become really rich like you can in the United States but you can live a decent life with a regular salary. Yes, I see moggers every time I go outside. I just mentioned I saw a woman that looked like the one in the OP except with a tan and in the same store I saw a 6’4” HTN as well. It’s brutal, because I’m a 5’10” truecel shitskin. Can’t even compete.

You just know she's only into this whole muh trad thing because of her former bfs. Women truly have no mind of their own.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Chadeep
The amount of SFcels on TikTok that glaze her is hilarious. Especially since she wouldn’t date an ugly incel.

• JFL
Yes, life is great here. If there is any western country one should live in, it’s this country. Sure, you can’t become really rich like you can in the United States but you can live a decent life with a regular salary. Yes, I see moggers every time I go outside. I just mentioned I saw a woman that looked like the one in the OP except with a tan and in the same store I saw a 6’4” HTN as well. It’s brutal, because I’m a 5’10” truecel shitskin. Can’t even compete.
damn bro.... so male competition is brutal as well ? would never go there if its that bad.... chads are totally normal there ? at least in my ex USSR country (hungary) there are very few mogger males but would live to live abroad

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I just went to a local supermarket and I saw a girl exactly like this but with a tan. Lol.
Is Eva popular/well known in the Netherlands?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar
damn bro.... so male competition is brutal as well ? would never go there if its that bad.... chads are totally normal there ? at least in my ex USSR country (hungary) there are very few mogger males but would live to live abroad
Yeah, but if you’re MTN facially then you’re gonna be fine. The problem is only when you’re LTN or below. Even as a 5’9” MTN you can date women. I wouldn’t say chads are totally common here. In my entire life, I’ve probably seen 5 guys whom I would have considered a chad. But perhaps they were just true chadlites. I have never been to Hungary but I did have a girl in my high school who was half Hungarian half Dutch. She was nice but she had a massive chin. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AustinCutler
Is Eva popular/well known in the Netherlands?
Not that I know. First time I’ve been seeing this but I don’t follow Dutch media or social media.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Beastimmung
Yeah, but if you’re MTN facially then you’re gonna be fine. The problem is only when you’re LTN or below. Even as a 5’9” MTN you can date women. I wouldn’t say chads are totally common here. In my entire life, I’ve probably seen 5 guys whom I would have considered a chad. But perhaps they were just true chadlites. I have never been to Hungary but I did have a girl in my high school who was half Hungarian half Dutch. She was nice but she had a massive chin. :forcedsmile:
damn its crazy so not that super common if u only see 5 in ur lifetime hmmmm and are the girls tall there and what is the most common style among girls in the netherlands ? like alt girls, basic girls etc etc style wise ? i heard there are really few alt foids since in the country goth, alt etc is not popular

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Gengar