Rate this Dutch Trad girl

"marry into wealth"

she'd still fuck a low inhib broke HTN white women do it with niggers all the time

Also she's not trad if she's posting this on social media lmao

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
damn its crazy so not that super common if u only see 5 in ur lifetime hmmmm and are the girls tall there and what is the most common style among girls in the netherlands ? like alt girls, basic girls etc etc style wise ? i heard there are really few alt foids since in the country goth, alt etc is not popular
My ratings are possibly stricter than other guys, so don’t take my word for it. Yes, there are plenty of tall women here. I get heightmatched and heightmogged every time I go outside and I’m either 5’10” or 5’11” with regular shoes on. Most common style is just basic, alt style women are rare. Even back in my day they were rare. I was a former emo boy. But when you went to a show, there would be plenty of them there, because they came from all over the country. Good times.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
"marry into wealth"

she'd still fuck a low inhib broke HTN white women do it with niggers all the time
Cope she married a Rich MTN Italian Jew.

Cope she married a Rich MTN Italian Jew.
you forgot marriage =/= sex/relationships

ofc women marry into wealth, thats the literal purpose why would they marry a broke guy

thats why i said she'd fuck a broke htn