Rate this Dutch whore

"dutch"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 21597 and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 22267 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Corleone, Deleted member 22267 and 1 other person

Caption: "In my element"

Yes, whales belong in water (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Orbeck of Vinheim, PointOfNoReturn and 7 others
Facially MTB, maybe high tier LTB w/o make up.

Ass is 10/10. Could do with losing some weight, but will probably lose the thicc ness

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, PointOfNoReturn, Corleone and 1 other person
Ethnic people can be dutch, racist inkwell
im an ethnic in the netherlands, i dont call myself dutch when speaking to others here, i only call myself dutch when im online. ethnics in the netherlands dont see themselves as dutch plus we also know native dutch people dont consider us dutch either.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Xangsane, Corleone and 1 other person
im an ethnic in the netherlands, i dont call myself dutch when speaking to others here, i only call myself dutch when im online. ethnics in the netherlands dont see themselves as dutch plus we also know native dutch people dont consider us dutch either.
Ethnic cope

Ethnic cope

JFL if you're non-white and call yourself British, German or Dutch. I'm curry, if I go abroad and people ask where I'm from I identify as curry although back it up and say I was born in UK.

It's okay for multiracial societies where many ethnicities are part of the national identity like American, Brazil, Cuban but not for most European countries - at least not yet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Xangsane, Corleone and 1 other person
JFL if you're non-white and call yourself British, German or Dutch. I'm curry, if I go abroad and people ask where I'm from I identify as curry although back it up and say I was born in UK.

It's okay for multiracial societies where many ethnicities are part of the national identity like American, Brazil, Cuban but not for most European countries - at least not yet.
yeah its gonna take a century or two before western europe is a melting pot like america, brazil, etc. irl i always say im curry instead of saying im dutch lol. mfers will look at you funny if you say youre dutch. although a lot of younger dutch people do consider ethnics to be dutch.

• +1
Reactions: elld101
Fat pig/10

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
high tier subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim
are you guys slim girls only?
she has good curves for a fat girl, proper slam hog.
I am slim girls only tbh thats why i rated her as a high tier subhuman because to me being fat or chubby caps a girl at subhuman level

LTB is like a slim slightly ugly girl with a fw failos

MTB is like an everyday slim girl
HTB is a noticeably cute slim girl

body is 9.5
face is 6.5

Too many ethnics in Netherlands they're all Moroccan/ arab/Turkish there

Fat. She is lacking skin tightness due to excessive bodyfat. Also mtb face. Only ass fetishists think this is good looking.

Pretty face and chubby is the best combo. Would rank her a 10/10. I’d love to have a girl who looks like this.