Rate this ethnic giga chad on tiktok

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
10/10 eye area wtf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 18879 and 1 other person
He's Chad not much else to say, hard to believe he hasn't been through surgery

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, Sigmapsycho, MagaPutinism and 3 others
Run of the mill Arab

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
Really goofy aha hair and facial hair. Bumps him down to a HTN but could probably look better with a more fitting cut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and edodalic29
>10/10 eye area
>t50
pick one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
20DA478E AF42 463A 8C36 AD7DFEFEECCD

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 18544
faggot pheno ( he moggs me so i hate him )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 17872 and forevermirin
if his eye area is a 10/10 mine must be 11/10 but that's not possible (bc 11>10) so his eye area is likely not a 10/10 imo

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 18544
if his eye area is a 10/10 mine must be 11/10 but that's not possible (bc 11>10) so his eye area is likely not a 10/10 imo
are you trying to say you have a better eye area than him...?

Ugly becouse of pheno, he looks like a sandnigger

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 26212
I'm starting to suspect that many people are using some sort of app or filter to alter their looks like I'm not even hating it just does not make sense all of a sudden for soo many great looking people to just appear out of nowhere,there was never this many attractive people about a decade ago then suddenly tiktok comes out and you see some new extraordinarily good looking guy every week or so.....

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Mewton and 5 others
also jfl at the copers in here picking apart this guy's looks in order to sleep better at night

• +1
Reactions: blackpillerguy and Deleted member 16515
Really goofy aha hair and facial hair. Bumps him down to a HTN but could probably look better with a more fitting cut
his entire appeal is his hair and facial hair. dumb as fuck if you think he would slay more clean shaven

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
I'm starting to suspect that many people are using some sort of app or filter to alter their looks like I'm not even hating it just does not make sense all of a sudden for soo many great looking people to just appear out of nowhere,there was never this many attractive people about a decade ago then suddenly tiktok comes out and you see some new extraordinarily good looking guy every week or so.....
Yeah the tiktok beauty filter is insane . I have even tried myself

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Yliaster
You're joking right?
his entire appeal is his hair and facial hair. dumb as fuck if you think he would slay more clean shaven
He has good eyes, good cheekbones, clear skin, full lips, hollow cheeks which is indicative of a good jawline. His hair is far from his only appeal and you'd be foolish to think so. If anything the beard hides away his good jawline. The beard and moustache usually come off as a bit tryhard and he clearly has enough facial definition to not need them. Faces that are defined but not as robust usually descend a bit from facial hair (most prettyboys descend hard when they grow a moustache). Facial hair suits maesthetic looks more and this guy clearly isn't that

I'd say literal greycel moment but not growing a beard over what's already a well defined jaw is sort of blackpill/looksmax 101 :fuk:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Chaflite.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
There are more people now than ever so there will be more goodlooking people plus it's easier for goodlooking people to get famous now due to social media.

But it's mostly filters and photoshop on insta and tiktok. Plus plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
He has good eyes, good cheekbones, clear skin, full lips, hollow cheeks which is indicative of a good jawline. His hair is far from his only appeal and you'd be foolish to think so. If anything the beard hides away his good jawline. The beard and moustache usually come off as a bit tryhard and he clearly has enough facial definition to not need them. Faces that are defined but not as robust usually descend a bit from facial hair (most prettyboys descend hard when they grow a moustache). Facial hair suits maesthetic looks more and this guy clearly isn't that

I'd say literal greycel moment but not growing a beard over what's already a well defined jaw is sort of blackpill/looksmax 101 :fuk:
Male gaze cope

Even 0.0000000001 mm stubble looks better than baby smooth to women. Literally no woman takes you seriously ad an adult male if you are clean shaven. Scruff is not the same as a beard. If anything it enhances good bones. I agree a beard hides them. But women absolutely love facial hair on men, and it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 23157
Surgery and filters.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Does average giga chad look like this?

He looks weird and uncanny.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
He’s not chad. Maybe chadlite but hard to tell from that angle

Users on here mog him

• JFL
Reactions: blackpillerguy
he looks very cool and good looking.

Male gaze cope

Even 0.0000000001 mm stubble looks better than baby smooth to women. Literally no woman takes you seriously ad an adult male if you are clean shaven. Scruff is not the same as a beard. If anything it enhances good bones. I agree a beard hides them. But women absolutely love facial hair on men, and it's not even close
Wouldn't relying on clean shaved smooth skin and saying no to facial hair be a female gaze cope? How is it male gaze

When I think of facial hair looking good on a man be it beard or stubble you usually need to fit a more maesthetic archetype. This arab's facial hair looks goofy as hell and would look better if they didn't try masc-maxxing so hard with their cuts

• +1
Reactions: Lynx
Wouldn't relying on clean shaved smooth skin and saying no to facial hair be a female gaze cope? How is it male gaze

When I think of facial hair looking good on a man be it beard or stubble you usually need to fit a more maesthetic archetype. This arab's facial hair looks goofy as hell and would look better if they didn't try masc-maxxing so hard with their cuts
Arab facial hair is tryhard, which is why I said stubble mogs. The pencil drawn ethnic beards are uncanny imo. Your beard line doesn't need to be perfect.

I think that some amount of facial hair on men maximizes sex appeal. It is a dimorphic trait and to shave it all off is honestly the equivalent of a girl flattening her tits. A dimorphic trait is never a looksmin for attraction. I agree guys don't need heavy beards, but the extreme of walking around clean shaven all the time is also not a looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Clean shaven honestly fits no guy unless he is naturally hairless. If a guy grows facial hair there is zero reason to shave it all the way down to the skin. Keep it short and clean, but absent doesn't looksmax

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
is he the guy that posted on reddit? face looks familiar

Users on here mog him
that doesn't mean he isn't chad.. whats the point in only rating 1/1,000,000 people chad it just makes the rating system retarded

His haircut's kinda goofy, but maybe that's part of his appeal.

6 psl

• Ugh..
Reactions: MagaPutinism
T
the tiktok also pushes attractive faces so you see them more. Also nobody likes videos of ugly people.

3 psl no sex appeal what so ever, get never get a date or a relationship, only solution for him is to betabuxx but it might not work becouse he is too ugly

He looks like shit

if thats your eye area in your pic then its over for you, firstly you are curry so 10/10 times you wull have either bug eyes or extreme UEE, secondly you have somewhat negative canthal tilt and thirdly you are squinting like an abused curry dog.

YOUR BOTTOM PART (all around) OF YOUR HAIR IS PHOTOSHOPPED, JFL.

Prop shit nose, and shit tier dark avg indian skin. Stop coping abused dog. Welcome to my ignore list I may or may not see your coping tier bs.