Rate this ethnic with extremely striking eyes that posted a selfie on r/phenotype

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
Ethnic on pheno

That's the link but there's the pic. He says he's not Afgan, or South Asian or Middle-Eastern. What is he? He has striking eyes. Light eyes on dark skin looks amazing imo

What would you rate him out of 10? I say 6.5/10

Tagging some people who might be interested in this stuff
@Xangsane @Preston @Korea @ForeverRecession @RabidRosaries this reminded me of you ngl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Xangsane
HTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I'd guess he's from the Balkans or Russia, if he says he isn't brown.

• Hmm...
He's Hispanic (probably Native Central American or Triracial Latino) according to this post:

• Woah
I'd guess he's from the Balkans or Russia, if he says he isn't brown.
My thoughts exactly, he might be from Armenia or something like that but he looks very swarthy, with dark, black hair. Mirin his eye area :feelsokman:

Actually he's Latino
Latino isn't a race the OP is a fucking idiot lmao. There's lots of Lebanese and Syrian descended people in LatinAmerica as well

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Xangsane
holy fuck that nose is as long as my penis, mines huge too so I can’t make fun of him

a rhino and huge nose reduction

and shaving off that disgusting cursed facial hair filth looksmin roastie magnet

and lost weight

he’d ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 15004
Latino isn't a race the OP is a fucking idiot lmao. There's lots of Lebanese and Syrian descended people in LatinAmerica as well
Exactly. Maybe he'd reveal the actual subtype of Latino (latinos can be of any race)

• +1
holy fuck that nose is as long as my penis, mines huge too so I can’t make fun of him

a rhino and huge nose reduction

and shaving off that disgusting cursed facial hair filth looksmin roastie magnet

and lost weight

he’d ascend hard
you know what man I didn't even notice his nose because of his insane eye area and light eye/dark skin contrast halo but you're right that nose is subhuman tier:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
you know what man I didn't even notice his nose because of his insane eye area and light eye/dark skin contrast halo but you're right that nose is subhuman tier:lul:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

literally same. I only noticed it after I was focused on his eye area

:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
smc below average that beard, 4/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • +1
That beard is vomit inducing gd

Would be above average with stubble like alien said

• +1
That beard is vomit inducing gd
It's the curl I think. Beards can look good but this guy doesn not groom his beard well at all.

4/10 rn because of terrible grooming but 6/10 with better haircut and beard. Chechen or somewhere from that area i would have guessed.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Heguldus, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
View attachment 1569511

That's the link but there's the pic. He says he's not Afgan, or South Asian or Middle-Eastern. What is he? He has striking eyes. Light eyes on dark skin looks amazing imo

What would you rate him out of 10? I say 6.5/10

Tagging some people who might be interested in this stuff
@Xangsane @Preston @Korea @ForeverRecession @RabidRosaries this reminded me of you ngl:lul:

Subhuman. But will be average after shaving beard and better grooming.

Subhuman. But will be average after shaving beard and better grooming.
My threads be popular days after posting em I'm on that sigma grindset always fr

It's the beard that does it for me. You're sure he's not a talisman warrior?

Taliban jfl*

Great eye area but nose and lip failo.

If I literally had this eye colour I wouldn't even have to looksmax as hard as I am now