Rate this exotic fogger from Tiktok

Deleted member 15004

Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.

Her lips and overall eye area and face shape are Bengali but her cheekbones and jaw seems to be Pashtun influenced. Her dad is Bengali, her mom is Pashtun, they were both born and raised in the UK lol. I think she's a 9/10 tbh ngl looks awesome afff
Half afghan half bengali girl  dad is bengali mom is afghan

@Chadethnic101 @Zer0/∞ @rand anon @Shrek2OnDvD @pashtun

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, germanlooks, greeneyes and 7 others
@Invincible1999 @5ft1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Future rape victim/10

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: to be human and Hueless
Pretty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15004
It’s all about eye area and forehead and maybe nose for girls face-wise, not even kidding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22000 and Deleted member 9779
It’s all about eye area and forehead and maybe nose for girls face-wise, not even kidding.
Okay but.... what does that have to do with this thread? she has a good eye area

Okay but.... what does that have to do with this thread? she has a good eye area
Her eye area is good but she looks gook more than,would be a bigger fogger if she had more Afghani blood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Shrek2OnDvD
As usual people neglecting smaller skull/jaw that all gl girls seem to have

• Woah
Her eye area is good but she looks gook more than,would be a bigger fogger if she had more Afghani blood
Her pheno is better than 90% of pashtuns lol muh Afghani blood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 15004
Pashtuns are an alright looking group of ppl ngl but yeah lol that is indeed true. It's the mix I think, hybrid vigour "Averaging" out the genes from both ethnicities etc if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Don't think so and not gonna argue.pashtuns gave very very good pheno compared to her.

Don't think so and not gonna argue.pashtuns gave very very good pheno compared to her.

yeah don’t bother arguing cuz you’ll just embarrass yourself

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
She’s so slutty it makes my dick rock hard/10

>Godly pheno
>Avoiding the sun not to look shitskin
Sun will make u look shitskin,idk what u talking about?they will benefit by less sun

Sun will make u look shitskin,idk what u talking about?they will benefit by less sun
Maybe try learning basic english if you can’t comprehend simple sentences :lul:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Maybe try learning basic english if you can’t comprehend simple sentences :lul:
Jfl,Idc about grammar.if my sentences can be understood even with minimal effort then it's all good
Why u so passed off?she's not gonna fuck u or anything. Stop worshiping foids.

Same pheno as me Bhai
Except I have more Latin/Carribbean look
View attachment 1810797
View attachment 1810799
View attachment 1810800
View attachment 1810801
View attachment 1810802

Her lips and overall eye area and face shape are Bengali but her cheekbones and jaw seems to be Pashtun influenced. Her dad is Bengali, her mom is Pashtun, they were both born and raised in the UK lol. I think she's a 9/10 tbh ngl looks awesome afff
View attachment 1810795

• Hmm...
Same pheno as me Bhai
Except I have more Latin/Carribbean look
Don't take this the wrong way cuz I'm not trying to insult you but your pheno is veeeeeery different from hers but yes you are Latin shifted as we discussed a while back on the Mexican/Nepalese thing lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Jfl,Idc about grammar.if my sentences can be understood even with minimal effort then it's all good
Wasn’t talking about your grammar, do you even know what comprehend means?
Why u so passed off?she's not gonna fuck u or anything. Stop worshiping foids
Couldn’t care less about her. Ironic considering you’re the one worshipping pashtuns. On average have dark eyes there for girl in the OP pheno mogs them, just facts.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 15004
Don't take this the wrong way cuz I'm not trying to insult you but your pheno is veeeeeery different from hers but yes you are Latin shifted as we discussed a while back on the Mexican/Nepalese thing lol
On first clip.i reckon she could be my relative very easily lol
As a guy I'm better off looking more Latin/mulatto

• Woah
Wasn’t talking about your grammar, do you even know what comprehend means?
Ik what it means,not gonna argue
Couldn’t care less about her. Ironic considering you’re the one worshipping pashtuns. On average have dark eyes there for girl in the OP pheno mogs them, just facts.
U got very defensive when I said she would look better with afghan blood and Bengalsis on average have darker pheno and eyes than pashtun and its not even a comparisons which I pointed out and then u started arguing with me

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
MTB/HTB massive nose falio

• JFL
Reactions: Ken

View attachment 1810906
You gotta judge these things as a whole. Ofc zoomed in it doesn't look that great but you have to judge the overall harmony. Also just LOL at you calling her average(MTB) nah you dont have to agree with my rating but thats something. I would like to live in the place where someone like her is flat in the middle lmao😂

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22000, Racky and Deprived
What's ur pheno?
He's Bengali like me and basically judging from what I've seen of him, we're both basically brown mixed with like 13-14% Mongoloid admixture which us Bengali have. He has the same skin tone as me but he bone mogs me. The Caucasoid-Mongoloid look can give an appearance that resembles Latins/ Nepalese etc people, one dude thought I was one or the other lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17676
He's Bengali like me and basically judging from what I've seen of him, we're both basically brown mixed with like 13-14% Mongoloid admixture which us Bengali have. He has the same skin tone as me but he bone mogs me. The Caucasoid-Mongoloid look can give an appearance that resembles Latins/ Nepalese etc people, one dude thought I was one or the other lol
Bengalis are very diverse tbh but yes there is a predictable curve to that

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 15004
Ik what it means,not gonna argue

U got very defensive when I said she would look better with afghan blood and Bengalsis on average have darker pheno and eyes than pashtun and its not even a comparisons which I pointed out and then u started arguing with me
falsely accusing me of being angry when I’m chilling rn. You’re the one being emotional and defensive jfl.

Girl in OP has a better pheno than Pashtuns on average. I wish you were “not gonna argue” like you claim since you don’t seem to have a comeback to this fact and instead reply with unneeded fluff.

@Shrek2OnDvD thoughts?:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Strong HTB.

• Woah
falsely accusing me of being angry when I’m chilling rn. You’re the one being emotional and defensive jfl.

Girl in OP has a better pheno than Pashtuns on average. I wish you were “not gonna argue” like you claim since you don’t seem to have a comeback to this fact and instead reply with unneeded fluff.
Whatever makes U happy bud,u truly are right she has better pheno even with all the makeup and skincare than 90% of Afghanis tanned under heavy sun who are probably are beheading an American rn jfl

Whatever makes U happy bud,u truly are right she has better pheno even with all the makeup and skincare than 90% of Afghanis tanned under heavy sun who are probably are beheading an American rn jfl
Defensive reply :feelshehe:

my gf fogs her

Shes a 9/10

Looks better than most female models

• Love it
View attachment 1810797
View attachment 1810799
View attachment 1810800
View attachment 1810801
View attachment 1810802

View attachment 1810795

Nah she is like average ngl at least where I am from. Slightly above average maybe but that's with makeup. Her lips aren't aesthetic and she has kind of an ugly wide nose. Honestly for some reason her face looks like it belongs on a fat girls body.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15004
Shes a 9/10

Looks better than most female models
maybe female supermodels because supermodels aren't even that attractive most of the time because they just look unique rather than hot but tons of girls all over tiktok fog her to death. She barely above average

View attachment 1810906
That's what I think. Nose is ugly and nose bridge is too wide. Her lips are big but not in a good way, they look fat and lumpy and her makeup on them looks weird. If I saw her at the beach I wouldn't even look twice there are so many stacies here in socal this girl looks generic asf

View attachment 1810797
View attachment 1810799
View attachment 1810800
View attachment 1810801
View attachment 1810802

View attachment 1810795

This random Afghani girl fogs her to death @PrinterAndFaxMachin

Attachments

• E88RceJXoAUu2hs.jpeg
    E88RceJXoAUu2hs.jpeg
    126.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe, Deleted member 19997, RecessedChinCel and 1 other person
looks like a typical masculine white foid:sick:
No offense the girl in op looks good buy I will sell my left but for that trad Muslim pashtuni girl
And to imagine a beard Maxx terrorist is nailing her.its so over

Im Bengali but have lightish skin with curly hair, quite Latin passing, people say I have quite Chinese looking eyes as well a bit

Im Bengali but have lightish skin with curly hair, quite Latin passing, people say I have quite Chinese looking eyes as well a bit
a lightskin bengali is like finding a needle ina haystick

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
she has a long ass face and wide nose which may put off some people but she looks good. prob stacylite on avg

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29
if the village girl i marry in the future doesn’t resemble this then what’s the point

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and Deleted member 15004
You gotta judge these things as a whole. Ofc zoomed in it doesn't look that great but you have to judge the overall harmony. Also just LOL at you calling her average(MTB) nah you dont have to agree with my rating but thats something. I would like to live in the place where someone like her is flat in the middle lmao😂
i think @bigjuicy is a troll or a bigger autistic than pakicel i remember posting some turkish chadlite on here and he said “HTN with status” :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
she has a long ass face and wide nose which may put off some people but she looks good. prob stacylite on avg
Rate this girl

Does she fog girl in OP