• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 18012 and Anchor_Ship
You look like a douche but not bad lookin I guess

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
@Johanjohan why laugh? am I that ugly even with face app:feelswhy:

What makes someone look like a douche?
Mostly all the low trust/dark triad features that are very highly correlated with making someone look attractive tbh. It’s practically one in the same that’s why there’s so many famous good looking serial killers. No such thing as a high trust chad

• +1
Mostly all the low trust/dark triad features that are very highly correlated with making someone look attractive tbh. It’s practically one in the same that’s why there’s so many famous good looking serial killers. No such thing as a high trust chad
what about chico? he looks very high trust to me
there is also that one model with puppy dog eyes and very hollow cheeks but i can't recall his name :forcedsmile:

what about chico? he looks very high trust to me
there is also that one model with puppy dog eyes and very hollow cheeks but i can't recall his name :forcedsmile:
Ehh he’s not high trust but he is higher trust than most models/chads for sure. I mean it’s not impossible to be good looking and high trust, Paul Rudd is a great example. It’s also not impossible to be low trust and ugly it’s just that there’s a large correlation

• +1
I'd say you are very good-looking in that pic.
Also, take the neckpill and hit the gym.
I will asap I am waiting for my dad to come back so he can pay for my membership

Makes sense
Ehh he’s not high trust but he is higher trust than most models/chads for sure. I mean it’s not impossible to be good looking and high trust, Paul Rudd is a great example. It’s also not impossible to be low trust and ugly it’s just that there’s a large correlation
agree

chad faceapp, how much worse do you look than this?
chinless normie my maxio consultation is this Friday I could easily look like this with genio and fillers

Joe Kravitz

• JFL
Are you latino?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship

Attachments

• 0CED02DD-16AA-4DE6-8A5B-A2E9970D5CB8.jpeg
    0CED02DD-16AA-4DE6-8A5B-A2E9970D5CB8.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1