Rate this facial composite of a subhuman

Rate him

• Total voters
gigachad, the dream of any woman. Unbeatable combination between masc and pretty features, universal appeal
Why Gigachad? Why does he look dreamy?

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
gigachad, the dream of any woman. Unbeatable combination between masc and pretty features, universal appeal
does he look most masc or pretty

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Why Gigachad? Why does he look dreamy?
cannot think on a better appearance to dream of as a woman of any age. Gigachad because guys like that barely exist, top 0.5% of all males.

does he look most masc or pretty
very balanced, i would say that what shines is the prettiness, but that's the cherry on top. The underlying bone structure is very robust.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Hamdan @pig_face

High tier chadlite

@emeraldglass
Easy, he's a Chad. The more you mix average looking people, the more attractive it becomes because the extremes start to balance out. With good looking people, I've noticed it can get a bit less attractive because they deviate too much from the norm.

• +1
Easy, he's a Chad. The more you mix average looking people, the more attractive it becomes because the extremes start to balance out. With good looking people, I've noticed it can get a bit less attractive because they deviate too much from the norm.
Why Chad?
All the faces used in this composite are good looking faces jfl

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Why Chad?
Harmony is good, everything is balanced, and his features are all pleasing with no noticeable deficiencies.
All the faces used in this composite are good looking faces jfl
How many faces did you use? I found that when I used 70 faces, the appearance started to deteriorate as I progressed, whereas with 40 faces, it was exceptionally attractive.

• +1
Harmony is good, everything is balanced, and his features are all pleasing with no noticeable deficiencies.
No failos at all? What are his best features?
How many faces did you use? I found that when I used 70 faces, the appearance started to deteriorate as I progressed, whereas with 40 faces, it was exceptionally attractive.
Thoughts?

• +1
No failos at all? What are his best features?
I can't spot any major flaws, except perhaps for a slight asymmetry on the left side of his jaw region.
Thoughts?
I'd suggest adding a few more photos to test out the theory. It could be that using many pictures includes some less good ones, impacting the composite. Or, it might be because the more good looking features you incorporate, the further away he strays from the average that's crucial for a handsome face.

• +1
I can't spot any major flaws, except perhaps for a slight asymmetry on the left side of his jaw region.
How could I edit to create a HTN and a chadlite composite from the same man?
I'd suggest adding a few more photos to test out the theory. It could be that using many pictures includes some less good ones, impacting the composite. Or, it might be because the more good looking features you incorporate, the further away he strays from the average that's crucial for a handsome face.
I will try it out and see what happens!!

• +1
How could I edit to create a HTN and a chadlite composite from the same man?
Use fewer attractive male pictures, of course. Or consider limiting the number of pictures for a HTN composite, perhaps between 7 to 15 images if they are not particularly good looking. For a Chadlite composite, you might aim for less than double that amount.
I will try it out and see what happens!!
Great keep me updated.

• +1
Lollll
"Rate this model"
"Hot"
"Why?"

I cannot rlly give you a good answer
"because he is hot and have good harmony and features"

• +1
Use fewer attractive male pictures, of course. Or consider limiting the number of pictures for a HTN composite, perhaps between 7 to 15 images if they are not particularly good looking. For a Chadlite composite, you might aim for less than double that amount.
I mean to edit from the existing composite to make a HTN or a Chadlite?
Great keep me updated.
Yes!

• +1
Lollll
"Rate this model"
"Hot"
"Why?"

I cannot rlly give you a good answer
"because he is hot and have good harmony and features"
Why is he hot though??

W

Great keep me updated.
what body would you expect him to have!

W

what body would you expect him to have!
Slim with a hint of muscle definition.

• +1
I mean to edit from the existing composite to make a HTN or a Chadlite?

Yes!
If you make the lips less symmetrical and reduce the cantal tilt of the eyes, you'll have a Chadlite. Add a slightly larger nose to the adjustments mentioned earlier, and you'll have a HTN.

Not gymcelled/not an ideal body?
That's the ideal body for females. That's why I expect him to have a nice body, he is a femalegazemaxxer.

• +1
If you make the lips less symmetrical and reduce the cantal tilt of the eyes, you'll have a Chadlite. Add a slightly larger nose to the adjustments mentioned earlier, and you'll have a HTN.
Chad
IMG 6075

Chadlite
IMG 6085

HTN
IMG 6086

like this?

• +1
That's the ideal body for females. That's why I expect him to have a nice body, he is a femalegazemaxxer.
I thought it was lean and muscular and not skinny jfl

• JFL
I thought it was lean and muscular and not skinny jfl
That's not skinny, bro. You'll need to hit the gym or at least train consistently to achieve a body like that. Nobody is naturally born with it.

This is what skinny looks like.

• +1
Yes, but i think you need to fuck up the ratios a bit as well, his exceptional harmony compensates for any flaws.
So they’re still Chad? How could I fuck up the ratios a bit more??

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
cannot think on a better appearance to dream of as a woman of any age. Gigachad because guys like that barely exist, top 0.5% of all males.

very balanced, i would say that what shines is the prettiness, but that's the cherry on top. The underlying bone structure is very robust.
fwhr

Midface

Eye spacing

The thirds of the face
is he masc

why? What do you rate him and why

Why so?
Chadlite and idk why just the way tinder works women have infinite smv on there

• +1