Rate this fat bald old man who has gyno and is 5'2 and 40% body fat

@Baldingman1998

If that year in ur name is your year of birth you unfortunately lose a family member or face tragedy next year

If you're stable, stay as you are next year, lay low.

Unironic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998

If that year in ur name is your year of birth you unfortunately lose a family member or face tragedy next year

Unironic
Do you believe in astrology??

@Baldingman1998

Unironic
Is the tragedy failing my hair transplant and gyno removal? What do the stars say?

Nigga didn't know that

I schizopost biweekly asking for niggas birthdays

You want a reading :what:
Then how are you telling me what will happen?

Only year is needed for that I do numerology not astrology :chad:
Seems like Astrology for men. I don't believe in it. Worst case I get bombed by Israel.

Seems like Astrology for men. I don't believe in it. Worst case I get bombed by Israel.
Say what you will...
Screenshot 20240727 090246 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240727 090300 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

• +1
5.5-6 face, height cucks you bro

Go to europe for hair transplant, far cheaper and good quality

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and beefliverontop
Great potential.
If this nigga had some nice hair and a good hairline and was 12% bodyfat he would been htn

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and Baldingman1998
5.5-6 face, height cucks you bro

Go to europe for hair transplant, far cheaper and good quality
I was kidding about height tbh I'm 6'2 sorry for lying

hair is cope u look good

• Love it

• +1
Facially not bad, the maxilla is a lil shit but can be fixed with fillers or fat grafts easily
Why does the maxilla look recessed/shit?

Same thing. My face became more attractive and masculine as the years went by but I lost hair. Some women are still attracted so idk if it made much of a difference. When I was in university it very obviously made some women turned off. So I think I went from an 8-6 (I'm talking about normie standards so in reality like from 7 to 6 /10 including height)
How tall

• Love it
People who go bald and look 45 like you is always bc you jerked off too much in development and speed up ageing,ik this post will trigger you (bald ppl freak out when you tell them this) but I guarantee you jerk off like 3 times a day since 17 and this is what you fucking deserve,decent facial features but your aged too much and no hair

• +1
People who go bald and look 45 like you is always bc you jerked off too much in development and speed up ageing,ik this post will trigger you (bald ppl freak out when you tell them this) but I guarantee you jerk off like 3 times a day since 17 and this is what you fucking deserve,decent facial features but your aged too much and no hair
I'm not triggered my friend. You're absolutely right. When I was 15 I was a strong coomer.

But in reality balding is genetic. My father has a full head of hair and so does my brother but my uncle's from mom's side are all bald. It's a coin flip of genetics.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I'm not triggered my friend. You're absolutely right. When I was 15 I was a strong coomer.

But in reality balding is genetic. My father has a full head of hair and so does my brother but my uncle's from mom's side are all bald. It's a coin flip of genetics.
No it’s because you jerked off more then them and had a more unhealthy lifestyle if it was genetics you would both be bald,you can only get crazy hair loss before 30 if your fapping a lot daily and have a bad diet,you weren’t programmed to look like this at like 35 only

• +1

Just like how I can tell your brother is probs 2-3 inches or more taller than you too right?bc you speed up your development

No it’s because you jerked off more then them and had a more unhealthy lifestyle if it was genetics you would both be bald,you can only get crazy hair loss before 30 if your fapping a lot daily and have a bad diet,you weren’t programmed to look like this at like 35 only
Genetics are a lottery. What you get from both parents is purely luck. I simply got my moms hair balding genetics Side of the family. I know other men who jerk more than me and have Norwood 1. It's genetic

Just like how I can tell your brother is probs 2-3 inches or more taller than you too right?bc you speed up your development
Actually I'm taller by a little bit and stronger. I got more of my dad's frame which is again more genetics and luck.

Genetics are a lottery. What you get from both parents is purely luck. I simply got my moms hair balding genetics Side of the family. I know other men who jerk more than me and have Norwood 1. It's genetic
Yes but them same men who have Norwood 1 who jerk off al day don’t have baldness in there family it’s common knowledge if it’s not in your family you won’t lose hair no matter what,but if you have it in your family yes it speeds it up

• +1
Yes but them same men who have Norwood 1 who jerk off al day don’t have baldness in there family it’s common knowledge if it’s not in your family you won’t lose hair no matter what,but if you have it in your family yes it speeds it up
That I agree on

• +1
Do I look 45?

• +1