Rate this fit, fashion niggers

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
Also what bracelets go with this fit?
I’ll also wear a cuban necklace
I’m a newbie at this but my sneaky link chose this fit for my first day of school.
Will this get me prime JB?

With those pants I’ll just rock white AF’s

Fashion niggers assemble (I think)

@Rigged @NorwoodAscender @PsychoH @Clavicular @MA_ascender @lestoa @Lebron_James @n9wiff

FEB8BAE2 3321 4DAE 9BF1 7FA8FB290392
53236CFD 5F46 40D7 8E33 FE8E0DE4FB2C
84687BA7 AAF3 4E2E BFD4 31A38EF1F84F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Xangsane, SidharthTheSlayer and 4 others
Can you pull off a Ralph lauren with baggy carhartt pants
I probably could but it would look weird if I suddenly ascend from subhuman to chad in fashion overnight
+ idk where to get that style of clothes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65414
View attachment 3012499
guaranteed pussy with that
that's you right?
jfl
idk how you got the balls to let yourself get photographed like that tbh, I was asked to do a photoshoot by a modeling agency and I became an alcoholic for a month after seeing the portrets lmao

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I probably could but it would look weird if I suddenly ascend from subhuman to chad in fashion overnight
+ idk where to get that style of clothes
You can go thrifting and from there you'll find fashion accounts on Instagram to get even more clothes different styles and better styles and that's the best way to ease into fashion you can also go on depop and find some good stuff bhai

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You can go thrifting and from there you'll find fashion accounts on Instagram to get even more clothes different styles and better styles and that's the best way to ease into fashion you can also go on depop and find some good stuff bhai
I have a friend who's really into fashion, I'll ask her to go thrifting with me sometime
thanks bhai :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 65414
I’m a newbie at this but my sneaky link chose this fit for my first day of school.

@Rigged @NorwoodAscender @PsychoH @Clavicular @MA_ascender @lestoa @Lebron_James @n9wiff

View attachment 3012313View attachment 3012314View attachment 3012315
NPC fit casual queer white boy trying to follow tiktok trends fit overall subhuman fit/10

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks and PsychoDsk
that's you right?
jfl
idk how you got the balls to let yourself get photographed like that tbh, I was asked to do a photoshoot by a modeling agency and I became an alcoholic for a month after seeing the portrets lmao
yeah thats me, imo thats prolly the best runway photo taken of me, i def understand u becoming alcoholic:lul:

• JFL

Crazy fit never catch me wearing this, u look more masc from what i remember also pretty sure ur in ur 20s, honestly i dont like over complicated fits and neither do 99% of women, unironically if ur not a model stick to basic shit, obv idk how u look exactly irl unfrauded so theres a chance u might need more than basic but theres barely any rules to fashion only, just no tight pants no 2 pieces of the same color, ik the 3rd pic is the 2 same colors but hed be better off with black pants or sum, also depends on where ur going out make sure ur shoe game on point idc if its “negro” shit just wear jordan yeezy slides js basic good shoes dont try to be special and wear some elf shoes unique doesnt mean good, af1 is fine, tbh id usually throw on any pants i have any shirt since all my shit matches colors either baggy jeans cargos or sum, either a baggy or a tight shirt if i feelin the pump and thats about

Tldr: fits u sent is igh the shirt sucks, bracelets is meh u might be to old for them, go basic not “muh beeee unique” girls dont like unique besides black, bi or model girls also wear depending on where ur going and good shoe game dont pull a pneumo and wear a shiny vest to a club and be surprised u get no game and blame it on “other guy mogged me”

Attachments

• IMG_8327.jpeg
    IMG_8327.jpeg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8326.webp
    IMG_8326.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8325.webp
    IMG_8325.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Crazy fit never catch me wearing this, u look more masc from what i remember also pretty sure ur in ur 20s, honestly i dont like over complicated fits and neither do 99% of women, unironically if ur not a model stick to basic shit, obv idk how u look exactly irl unfrauded so theres a chance u might need more than basic but theres barely any rules to fashion only, just no tight pants no 2 pieces of the same color, ik the 3rd pic is the 2 same colors but hed be better off with black pants or sum, also depends on where ur going out make sure ur shoe game on point idc if its “negro” shit just wear jordan yeezy slides js basic good shoes dont try to be special and wear some elf shoes unique doesnt mean good, af1 is fine, tbh id usually throw on any pants i have any shirt since all my shit matches colors either baggy jeans cargos or sum, either a baggy or a tight shirt if i feelin the pump and thats about

Tldr: fits u sent is igh the shirt sucks, bracelets is meh u might be to old for them, go basic not “muh beeee unique” girls dont like unique besides black, bi or model girls also wear depending on where ur going and good shoe game dont pull a pneumo and wear a shiny vest to a club and be surprised u get no game and blame it on “other guy mogged me”
Basic is better ur overthinking this just wear baggy shit with a watch at most if ur going to a party and some chains, also rings if ur feeling quirky might be too gay tho

Last edited:

Fair
I’ll wear it on vacation first to see how foids respond
I’ll prolly be too high inhib to wear anything besides black anyway jfl

Thanks boyo

• Love it
Reactions: Rigged
@IAMNOTANINCEL does every zoomer white boy opt for this style in brazil too jfl

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@IAMNOTANINCEL does every zoomer white boy opt for this style in brazil too jfl
Nah they usually are "sportlife" style
Or if theyre more daring they will go for whats hot in the hood
Which looks like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and SidharthTheSlayer
Great outfit to wear if youre a 40 year old dad taking his son to a golf course

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

The best fits imo are those which make your body look closest to the ideal body type: which is large upper body broad shoulders, long arms, big hands, small waist and bottom area (hips), long legs.

Imo any fit which gets you closer to that look is ideal, ofc make sure the exact clothing you choose makes sense for the vibe you’ll be in. For example don’t wear retarded sports clothing if you’re going to some high class casual event, or even a regular casual event tbh. It just looks low class.