Bonecel01

"The rich are bad, the poor are good" Incel commie

God damn how a foid can be so ugly
Low appeal queen

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, lowtiernormiechad and N1666
She will still have plenty of options, all she needs to do is sign up to a dating app. I wouldn't even be surprised if there's people simping for her in Reddit dms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, exo, piec and 3 others
She will still have plenty of options, all she needs to do is sign up to a dating app. I wouldn't even be surprised if there's people simping for her in Reddit dms.
How is it possible a truecel foid has more options than me. This is one of the ugliest foids I've ever seen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, boss8055, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
How is it possible a truecel foid has more options than me. This is one of the ugliest foids I've ever seen.
Because no matter how ugly a foid is there will always be a man desperate enough to fuck her.

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, lowtiernormiechad, piec and 3 others
Because no matter how ugly a foid is there will always be a man desperate enough to fuck her.

Holy shit we're doomed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, lowtiernormiechad, N1666 and 1 other person
she would still reject me

• So Sad
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
this is why you don’t race mix

Foid>
Unlucky>

Choose one

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Bruh she's slightly below avg, nigga u acting like she has a deformity.

She has smv equivalent to male chadlite:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Not that ugly

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and JohnDoe
IMG 2633

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants, GriffithMaxx3, N1666 and 4 others
I have seen alot worse on reddit trust me, bo2cel looks level is literally common on there

Caging at the bluepilled cucks sucking her off in the comments

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Bonecel01
She still gets simps meanwhile some htns suffer.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
Stacy imho. Actor level looks aren't that common. I live in America. 90% of women here are obese mutant abominations.
Idc if 90% of women are LTBs and being below average is subhuman which is the rating I give to the foid in the thread. Most people in the world would be rated LTN or LTB, 1 of 5 people are MTN/MTB and HTN/HTB is probably 1/15. No wonder why real MTBs have astronomical SMV, they get messages from ugly and good looking dudes.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Idc if 90% of women are LTBs and being below average is subhuman which is the rating I give to the foid in the thread. Most people in the world would be rated LTN or LTB, 1 of 5 people are MTN/MTB and HTN/HTB is probably 1/15. No wonder why real MTBs have astronomical SMV, they get messages from ugly and good looking dudes.
1/5 are MTN?