i don't know i don't find her attractive tbh. may be too much masculine

Imagine being so thirsty of attention

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1707, Drugs and 1 other person
validation seeking whore

• +1
Reactions: Aribbaa, ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
i don't know i don't find her attractive tbh. may be too much masculine
I'd pump her full of cum then let her suck me off so I can cum again all over her pretty face with those beautiful eyes, then cuddle in bed for rest of the day watching Naked Gun with leslie Nielsen.

Rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Drugs and Deleted member 3043
I'd pump her full of cum then let her suck me off so I can cum again all over her pretty face with those beautiful eyes, then cuddle in bed for rest of the day watching Naked Gun with leslie Nielsen.

View attachment 142699
wow bro

• Love it
Reactions: Over
attention-seeking whore = PSL 2

ngl id still smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3043
you'll die as me sooner than you think.

i unironnically don't find her attractive. it's life
no its not life, you're just homosexual. being homosexual is part of life (for you)

and no, i wont die sooner than you are. my diet and lifestyle will make me live longer than you

• JFL
Reactions: Sasaz2, shimada and Deleted member 3043
97th percentile

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2486
no its not life, you're just homosexual. being homosexual is part of life (for you)

and no, i wont die sooner than you are. my diet and lifestyle will make me live longer than you
she is obv gl but there is not the dopamine rush who will tell that she is for me.
keep believing that you have more impact on life and yours than you really have.
even pharaon tough he was immortal, so did most importants men in History where in comparizon you'r a literal ant.
and still.
and there is no point in living longer if life is more difficult to endure in all day living.
but i Guess, material way of thinking have impacted you so much than you can't see it.
don't worry nature, will take again is due right : the body has a right upon whatever you think buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
she is obv gl but there is not the dopamine rush who will tell that she is for me.
keep believing that you have more impact on life and yours than you really have.
even pharaon tough he was immortal, so did most importants men in History where in comparizon you'r a literal ant.
and still.
and there is no point in living longer if life is more difficult to endure in all day living.
but i Guess, material way of thinking have impacted you so much than you can't see it.
don't worry nature, will take again is due right : the body has a right upon whatever you think buddy
i outlined the point i stopped reading your message

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
100% larping

She looks hot af, probably fake.